Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By RigPig
  • 1 Post By flenser
  • 1 Post By thundercat900
  • 1 Post By BG

Thread: Desperately need help!! Dynamic Pharmaceuticals TNT600

btc89 is offline New Member

Desperately need help!! Dynamic Pharmaceuticals TNT600

I picked up some Dynamic Pharmaceuticals TNT 600 ( 400mg test E, 200mg tren E) from my source who is very reliable and a close family friend of mine. My concern is that he was sold bunk gear and isn't aware of it, and I consequently ended up with three bottles.

Any and all help/advice is greatly appreciated!
    B
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Desperately need help!! Dynamic Pharmaceuticals TNT600-image.jpg  

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    looks like they went through alot of trouble to sell bunk gear.. I've never heard of them but I'm no expert. From what I see they are consistant, well packaged. Looks like a fair amount of care was put into them. Maybe they dont have anything other than cottonseed oil, maybe they are 100% dosed. Give em a go and see what the reults are. If you trust your source it shouldnt be an issue.

**In some quick research via the google machine...it doesnt have very good reviews but in saying that people could just be trying to pump up their own prefrences on other forums...
    Last edited by RigPig; 06-24-2014 at 02:01 PM.
    btc89 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RigPig View Post
    looks like they went through alot of trouble to sell bunk gear.. I've never heard of them but I'm no expert. From what I see they are consistant, well packaged. Looks like a fair amount of care was put into them. Maybe they dont have anything other than cottonseed oil, maybe they are 100% dosed. Give em a go and see what the reults are. If you trust your source it shouldnt be an issue.

**In some quick research via the google machine...it doesnt have very good reviews but in saying that people could just be trying to pump up their own prefrences on other forums...
    Thank you very much for the input. I thought the same about the labels looking too legit to be faked, but was skeptical after reading mixed reviews. My source said that members of the original lab were arrested and the remaining few kept it alive. My source had some Sustanon that looked and smelled legit from the same brand.
    B

Anyone else have any input?

flenser is offline Junior Member
    Buy a labmax kit and test it.
    btc89 likes this.

thundercat900 is offline New Member
    I think they might have been busted this week...
    btc89 likes this.

KidUK is offline Associate Member
    Hey can someone chime in on this? i'D LIKE TO KNOW IF THIS STUFF IS G2G. PLEASE AND THANKS.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    There's no way to unless you test it. That will only tell you what it is and can be under dosed.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Also if that per ml. It's not going to be close to that dosage. I'm no chemist but that would be very hard to get to hold.
    almostgone likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Also if that per ml. It's not going to be close to that dosage. I'm no chemist but that would be very hard to get to hold.
    Exactly, especially with both being enanthate esters.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

dep30 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    I Totally agree.. some labs claim 400 of an ester but the only legitimate way to get more than about 250 is to use more than one type ester of test like a sustanon for example. It's a ploy labs use to make ppl that don't know better think their getting more for their $

skaz915 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KidUK View Post
    Hey can someone chime in on this? i'D LIKE TO KNOW IF THIS STUFF IS G2G. PLEASE AND THANKS.
    Why do you have a suspicion that he sold bunk gear?

Thread Information