GianLuca is offline New Member

talking about Testosterone brands on TRT

Can anybody explain to me if there is any difference on Testosterone Cypionate brands beside the oil chosen for the mix?? I m on TRT and I would expect anyone buying Testosterone legally to obtain a quality product, for example the first time I saw using Test for TRT I saw Waston coming out from a pharmacy so I thought that that would be the legal Test used for TRT, but then I see different pharmacy name compounding their own, do they all get it from the same source then mix it or compounding it with their own recipe?? will it be the same grade at this point??

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    Yes. Pharmacys are very regulated. Rx test is going to be exactly right no matter what brand it is

hey thanks for responding, basically all the RX test comes from the same source or same pharmaceutical company I guess, all RX test brand or all Rx test coming from different pharmacy name they contain the same test beside the ester solution, is that correct?

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    May not be the same source, but wherever they get it is fda approved, very strict quality assurance. Pharmacies can't mess around with stuff like that

I see, thanks

Thread Information