Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By airprosonoma

Thread: smelly EQ question

airprosonoma is offline Junior Member

smelly EQ question

So this may sound odd, but, I recently had to switch brands of eq due to source issues and the original stuff I had smelled like some kind of peanut oil, and the new stuff slightly plastic type smell. I know different oils are used but I'm trying to figure out what kind it is.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why? It could be grape seed oil, cotton seed oil, Peach seed oil, olive oil, MCT (Medium Chain Triglycerides) from coconut or EO, ethyl oleate.

Yeah it makes me feel better to hear that, and I had mixes with me test like before except the was no pip Period. It didn't hurt in the least and before it was painful for a day. Is that good or bad or both. I figured it could be just lower alcohol content or it could be just oil with no gear. Time will tell I suppose

Wes201 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I've never heard of any injectable AAS having a smell. Sometimes with test, a very very light sweet kinda smell. What's it look like. LB named all the things it could be suspended on. Gso has a very light greenish tint to it. Cso has a yellowish tint and MCT will be clear like water and will also be very very thin compared to all the other oils. ..... Oh, and btw, I'm referring to test. Obviously things like tren will be a different color.
    But still, honestly, I don't believe it should be smelly. I'm just curious what it's suspended in.
    Is it possible for you to say "what" it a malls like..give us some kind of clue
    Last edited by Wes201; 04-21-2015 at 09:38 AM.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    I know that EQ in its raw powder form kinda stinks its a very distinct smell and I can't describe it

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    The ugl I use also uses the "peanut" smelling oil. There products are excellent, I've used them off and on for years. Is yours biotech?

Quote Originally Posted by tdoe11 View Post
    The ugl I use also uses the "peanut" smelling oil. There products are excellent, I've used them off and on for years. Is yours biotech?
    I was using stealth. But I switched to Cerberus. The Cerberus smells like a strong floral type oil

the chance to be, alive and breathing

Quote Originally Posted by Wes201 View Post
    I've never heard of any injectable AAS having a smell. Sometimes with test, a very very light sweet kinda smell. What's it look like. LB named all the things it could be suspended on. Gso has a very light greenish tint to it. Cso has a yellowish tint and MCT will be clear like water and will also be very very thin compared to all the other oils. ..... Oh, and btw, I'm referring to test. Obviously things like tren will be a different color.
    But still, honestly, I don't believe it should be smelly. I'm just curious what it's suspended in.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20150421_123020.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	35.2 KB 
ID:	156513

Its slightly yellow gold mild thickness.

Quote Originally Posted by Wes201 View Post
    I'm surprised you haven't heard if a as having smells. If its suspended in oils would the oils not have a smell themselves? Example peanut oil smells

Who the hell smells their gear?
    It's either sealed in an airtight vial or a syringe.
    When do you get a chance to smell it?
    lovbyts likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Who the hell smells their gear?
    It's either sealed in an airtight vial or a syringe.
    When do you get a chance to smell it?
    I do. After a pin there's a drop left. Why not. You never scratch your nuts and smell just out of curiosity?
    Last edited by airprosonoma; 04-21-2015 at 11:06 AM.

BigPimpin76 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by airprosonoma
    I do. After a pin there's a drop left. Why not. You never scratch your nuts and smell just out of curiosity?
    Without any bullshit but I do, sometimes! Its normal

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by airprosonoma
    Both at the same time?.....hafta try that.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post

Both at the same time?.....hafta try that.
    Haha whew what a combo. That's nothing compared to the constant protein farts all day. My girl had a box of gas-x on the night stand the other day after work.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The only stinky finger (hopefully not to stinky) I smell is after fingering a girls for the first time. I still remember back in high school not washing my right hand for almost a week. lol

LEO78 is offline Associate Member
    I like the smell of oils i'm using. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    The only stinky finger (hopefully not to stinky) I smell is after fingering a girls for the first time. I still remember back in high school not washing my right hand for almost a week. lol

Miss those days!

lovbyts likes this.

Thread Information