Thread: Tru labs pharma

Mountainman360 is offline Associate Member

Tru labs pharma

Anyone heard of them?

LEO78 is offline Associate Member
    Not yet. Googled?

Nothing really came up, I think it's just the brand that a certain UGL calls their gear. Haven't heard of the brand but tons of reviews on the ugl and nothing but good words.

JohnnyKirk is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountainman360 View Post
    Nothing really came up, I think it's just the brand that a certain UGL calls their gear. Haven't heard of the brand but tons of reviews on the ugl and nothing but good words.
    Dont gamble with your health in this case... Use something more trustworthy

Yea I'm still gonna use it. Lol Its not that I'm unsure if it's any good, I know people taking it now and they're fine. It's quality gear I was just seeing if anyone else had experience with it.

LEO78 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountainman360 View Post
    Yea I'm still gonna use it. Lol Its not that I'm unsure if it's any good, I know people taking it now and they're fine. It's quality gear I was just seeing if anyone else had experience with it.
    Keep posting. Would be great to see the results if any

petemitchell30 is offline Associate Member
    I understand this post is old, just but just in case someone searches for "trulabs" I want them to know my experience before buying. I have been using trulabs test300 for over a week now (pinned it 2X already) and my test levels have only increased from 1100 to 1200.

FAKE GEAR!

I'm stopping immediately and praying to God I haven't been injecting myself with Ebola or HIV.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Please post up lab work. Why the hell would you use gear if you had natural levels of 1100? If thats what your saying.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG
    Please post up lab work. Why the hell would you use gear if you had natural levels of 1100? If thats what your saying.
    He is on TRT.
    The TRT put him at 1100.
    The extra gear barely budged him.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    He is on TRT.
    The TRT put him at 1100.
    The extra gear barely budged him.
    ok got it thanks.

Op You only did 2 shots have your levels checked in 4 weeks.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    ok got it thanks.

Op You only did 2 shots have your levels checked in 4 weeks.
    I don't understand. But that is correct, I was on TRT (script) at 1100 taking 200mg per week. After 3 or 4 months supplemented 200 script with 300 of trulabs and 50mg ED Anavar (script also).

Test levels barely increased......I actually went back and looked, it was after 3 shots and 1.5 weeks. Why would I keep taking it?? After more than doubling my dosage for my levels to increase by only 100....isn't that enough proof its bunk gear?

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by petemitchell30 View Post

I don't understand. But that is correct, I was on TRT (script) at 1100 taking 200mg per week. After 3 or 4 months supplemented 200 script with 300 of trulabs and 50mg ED Anavar (script also).

Test levels barely increased......I actually went back and looked, it was after 3 shots and 1.5 weeks. Why would I keep taking it?? After more than doubling my dosage for my levels to increase by only 100....isn't that enough proof its bunk gear?
    What he means is 3 shots, of a long esters isn't really enough time to see a big difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    What he means is 3 shots, of a long esters isn't really enough time to see a big difference.
    Agreed. But, at least according to what I've read, its a long enough time for there to be a noticeable difference....a much bigger difference than 100ng/dl.

At the very least, the stuff is SEVERELY underdosed.....don't you agree?

BG
    Takes time for blood levels to build up, go back in a few weeks then you can definitely say its bunk.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Your test is fake or underdosed.

Guys although it may take 4 weeks to reach max serum levels, levels will raise fom 1st shot. No way after 2 (or 3 shots) the serum T would be the same or close.

Besides he was already in TRT taking exogenous test.

Thread Information