• 1 Post By cttoasn
  • 1 Post By cttoasn
  • 1 Post By cttoasn
  • 1 Post By jaysath

Thread: The never ending discussions on brands

cttoasn is offline Associate Member

The never ending discussions on brands

Admin, Please Delete...

This thread seems to have taken a questionable turn.
    Last edited by cttoasn; 09-08-2015 at 08:12 PM.
    Cronus402 likes this.

Avi3510 is offline Associate Member
    I think it would be safe to follow what your friends already know works. I've heard geneza is great if you can find the real thing. They are a popular company that gets faked all the time. Too bad you can't get your hands on more Pfizer. Over 3000 on just 400 ml a week. Wow. I'm mid cycle of my first cycle and I think maybe the stuff I got is underdosed because I thought I'd be blown away and I'm not really sure that I am. I guess I'm just jealous to hear about the pharma grade lol. Well good luck man, and I can't wait to see how what you get compares to the Pfizer

laserbeast is offline New Member
    I, too, was split between Alpha and Geneza. I ended up going with Geneza simply because of shorter reported TA from the particular source I used. Probably not the best decision-making criteria, but I felt confident either lab would be fine. Without saying too much, my package DID arrive quickly.

I haven't started this cycle yet, and I'm considering a log as well.

I'm mid cycle of my first cycle and I think maybe the stuff I got is underdosed because I thought I'd be blown away and I'm not really sure that I am.
    I thought the same thing during my first cycle (Test E only). In hindsight, I was definitely "on". I had expected it to feel more obvious, and I may be wrong as I'm still new to this stuff, but I think it's usually a subtle/moderate "feeling".

Cronus402 is offline Junior Member
    Good stuff cttoasn! Subscribed.
    I would love to hear your findings seeing how I'm asking myself the same question and I'm wanting to order soon. In fact I already filled my cart because all of the research I did still left me with the exact same scenario. And that was that I was gonna have to find out the old fashioned way and just get it. Lol
    Anyways, looking forward to further posts. Best of luck.

Cronus402 likes this.

Damn... I was gonna try gp. It'll be my first cycle so I'm hoping to get legit shit so I maximize my first cycle gains. Was hoping to hear positive feedback if you had gone with gp. S'all Good tho. Good luck with the run bro.

Cronus402 likes this.

I hear that dude. Looks like the research continues. Ha ha ha
    Seriously laughing of loud here. I've been reading every free second I have. And the more I read, the more I add to the list of gear to have on hand for sides and pct. So I suppose that checkout price might get even higher if I change brands. I don't mind spending the money in order to get real results though. Shit, I've spent so much over the years on pre-workout sups, post sups, "natural" test boosters, ect...

What did you run on your first cycle? Just curious.. so many recommend test only. Yet I see so much out there about the first cycle yielding the best results due to free cells, lack of saturation, and lack of "down regulation' of receptors.
    Then I've read the argument against those theories in regards to the fact that the more cycles one runs yield less and less gains due to one's genetic limitations being more closely reached.
    Shit bro, I need a degree in biology with a major in cellular structure to run this shit. Hahaha

jaysath is offline Junior Member
    Personally love gp here and William llewyns findings most gp is properly dosed but water based suspensions have been find with lots of bacteria
    Cronus402 likes this.

So do you go through the whole steaming sterilization process? I've read people use pressurized systems or vacuum systems in an attempt to sterilize the liquid inside the vials. But I haven't read enough on that topic to be honest.

I actually bake mine for 20 minutes

i heard of people doing that to empty vials in order to sterilize them before filtering oils and putting them in clean vials. but you do that to your oils and waters?

At 250°f

Yeah I pop the oils in the oven

Oh and I put a needle sticking out so that the pressure equalizes and the vial doesn't break. But 20-30 minutes at 250 will kill most bacteria without compromising the drug. I got that from William llewyns book anabolics

Nice! I'll have to do some more checking into that. Definitely wouldn't want to evaporate any compounds. That could alter the potency.
    Good stuff bro

Thread Information