surfnuggett is offline New Member

has anybody had any experience with ****

Am not sure if this crosses the line of sourcing. Just looking for info if it's a known scammer. I'm crossing my fingers. has anybody got any feedback for good experiences with this company or brand.
    Last edited by surfnuggett; 04-29-2015 at 07:27 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Read the rules, we don't post sources here thanks. This will be deleted as will your other.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I'm not sure how what I said was sourcing info and how it's any different from the post directly below mine. If I was wrong then sorry. I will have to be very selective on my writing then I suppose..

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by surfnuggett View Post
    I'm not sure how what I said was sourcing info and how it's any different from the post directly below mine. If I was wrong then sorry. I will have to be very selective on my writing then I suppose..
    Familiarize yourself with the rules, please.
    http://forums.steroid.com/discussion...es-2014-a.html
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

My bad I don't want to make the wrong impression here. I got nothing but respect for this forum. Just got to learn the ropes. Sorry again

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    No problem, just read through the rules before further posting. You may want to bookmark it. As BIB said, this thread may get junked.

BTW, welcome to the forum!
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information