Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: NEED GOOD FEEDBACK ON A COUPLE OF GENERAL ???s

jjburst is offline New Member

NEED GOOD FEEDBACK ON A COUPLE OF GENERAL ???s

i am gettin Tren A....I have to choose between Dragon, kalpa, or Scioxx.............anyone have any advice or opinions on which to use and why.....

Also its first time doin tren....I have done Suss and Deca before............any comparisons you can tell me compared to those 2....alikes and differences.....

Like i said my first Tren cycle so im gonna do 50mg EOD......i know some people do 75mg EOD.....but i think ill still with 50mg unless you guys give me info otherwise.....

i also have winny...should i stack them or do the winny after? Im leaning towards doing the winny when im done with or near the end of the Tren........

one thing i know is that the Suss hurt like a biatch for a few days felt like i had a gold ball in my ass cheek....was that normal? and is that to be expected with tren? caz i didnt feel that at all with the Deca

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    See your other thread where you were advised steroids weren't the best thing for you at the moment.

As far as brands go it's a crapshoot, UGL are unregulated so you could get anything.

We have a Q&A section for the rest of your questions but you will get the same response you already have.

Good luck.
    BG likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Mr.Anderson is offline Associate Member
    I ran cycles with tren by vermo, dragon.
    unlike sust and deca , tren gave me hard times - bad temper and mood swings, but it contributed a lot to my physique.

Thread Information