stevenjw is offline New Member

Infiniti laboratories

I guys have any body Hurd of the Infiniti laboratories ?

Im 10 days in of running Infiniti tri test 500 and Infiniti tren acetate 100 I'm running .5ml of each every other day....
    I'm just wondering when I'm supposed to be seeing results from this cycle.?
    I'm feeling fine no side at all sleeping well no hot flushes no high Bp ect so I'm just thinking if this stuff is real I can't say I have noticed anything just yet....
    Is this just me expecting something to quick or what?
    My eating is second to none I'm getting all my daily intakes and not eating any shit
    What's every ones thoughts .

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenjw View Post
    I guys have any body Hurd of the Infiniti laboratories ?

Im 10 days in of running Infiniti tri test 500 and Infiniti tren acetate 100 I'm running .5ml of each every other day....
    I'm just wondering when I'm supposed to be seeing results from this cycle.?
    I'm feeling fine no side at all sleeping well no hot flushes no high Bp ect so I'm just thinking if this stuff is real I can't say I have noticed anything just yet....
    Is this just me expecting something to quick or what?
    My eating is second to none I'm getting all my daily intakes and not eating any shit
    What's every ones thoughts .
    Try the lab/ugl section, you may have better luck.

stevenjw is offline New Member
    Thanks

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    You need to wait till it builds up. They have decent gear, or at least used to

davesah1 is offline Member
    If people could just learn to use the deep web (Tor browser) and get bitcoins, they'll never have to worry about this kind of problem. Unlike clear net sites where you can just make accounts and write bogus reviews all day, vendors are tried and true via internal competition. Feedback is only allowed to be placed after the transaction has been completed and can be changed if the gear is bunk, but 95/100 times its never fake maybe under dosed. Did I mention they don't receive their funds until you release them (escrow systems are NICE). To counter the feedback padding argument arising in your clever minds, you need a new refferal link to make any new account on most sites and when there is a vendor (all are rated btw) with 500 plus transactions all with different POSITIVE feedback styles and usernames you get good vibes. You can browse the negative and neutral feedback as well. Instead of BS ****** reviews and relying on forums hoping for no spammers think of it as amazon but with the competition of individual sellers like ebay. Its a little more efficient since they have to collect a customer base amongst the other multitude of vendors. Negative reviews have an actual consequence. If your a raw powders kind guy your better have a tissue ready to clean up your fresh load.
    Additional perks
    -Does not appear on bank statement
    -These people make a living off this and if they don't know how to get you your product safely and discretely they won't be seeing sunlight for very long and you can find "stealth" quality amongst feedback
    -You can get anything you want. ANYTHING
    -You can PGP encrypt your address unlike clear net sites. (Meaning only you and designated recipient can decipher the information. Joe Some would see 33FHSSDJHSNDGG3735YFHSKHDHDFGHS38584493DKDS
    -There is a direct messaging capability like this forum provides for easy communication and most people are very nice and prompt.
    -Several others... but I'm no expert and certainly do not do anything illegal

*This is for informational purposes only and should be misconstrued with actual actions, conspiracies, experience, or prior activity. Obviously I am a young journalist major that has done rogue research and should be treated as such.
    Last edited by davesah1; 03-18-2015 at 05:28 PM.

One more cent to add. If you can spend those long hours educating yourself on proper AAS use that one should do, you can figure this out from google in about 3 hours from scratch.

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    what do you mean by cleaning up a fresh load?

Quote Originally Posted by djgreen View Post
    what do you mean by cleaning up a fresh load?
    they're gonna cum in their pants from some of the deals and location of powders (some are domestic). lol NO CUSTOMS.

sebzter is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davesah1 View Post
    If people could just learn to use the deep web (Tor browser) and get bitcoins, they'll never have to worry about this kind of problem. Unlike clear net sites where you can just make accounts and write bogus reviews all day, vendors are tried and true via internal competition. Feedback is only allowed to be placed after the transaction has been completed and can be changed if the gear is bunk, but 95/100 times its never fake maybe under dosed. Did I mention they don't receive their funds until you release them (escrow systems are NICE). To counter the feedback padding argument arising in your clever minds, you need a new refferal link to make any new account on most sites and when there is a vendor (all are rated btw) with 500 plus transactions all with different POSITIVE feedback styles and usernames you get good vibes. You can browse the negative and neutral feedback as well. Instead of BS ****** reviews and relying on forums hoping for no spammers think of it as amazon but with the competition of individual sellers like ebay. Its a little more efficient since they have to collect a customer base amongst the other multitude of vendors. Negative reviews have an actual consequence. If your a raw powders kind guy your better have a tissue ready to clean up your fresh load.
    Additional perks
    -Does not appear on bank statement
    -These people make a living off this and if they don't know how to get you your product safely and discretely they won't be seeing sunlight for very long and you can find "stealth" quality amongst feedback
    -You can get anything you want. ANYTHING
    -You can PGP encrypt your address unlike clear net sites. (Meaning only you and designated recipient can decipher the information. Joe Some would see 33FHSSDJHSNDGG3735YFHSKHDHDFGHS38584493DKDS
    -There is a direct messaging capability like this forum provides for easy communication and most people are very nice and prompt.
    -Several others... but I'm no expert and certainly do not do anything illegal

*This is for informational purposes only and should be misconstrued with actual actions, conspiracies, experience, or prior activity. Obviously I am a young journalist major that has done rogue research and should be treated as such.

Hello mate, could you tell me how i can do this?

Thread Information