Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By tdoe11
  • 1 Post By BG
  • 1 Post By flenser
  • 2 Post By jstone

Thread: Anabolic Lab - lab testing site

flenser is offline Junior Member

Anabolic Lab - lab testing site

This was Millard Baker's invention. I'm sure most of the vets here know who that is.

My understanding is the samples are obtained anonymously without the UGLs advanced notice, and so far none from the US to avoid legal issues. The first test results are in and very surprising.

Anabolic Lab - Independent Analytical Lab Testing for Anabolic Steroid Harm Reduction

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flenser
    This was Millard Baker's invention. I'm sure most of the vets here know who that is. My understanding is the samples are obtained anonymously without the UGLs advanced notice, and so far none from the US to avoid legal issues. The first test results are in and very surprising. Anabolic Lab - Independent Analytical Lab Testing for Anabolic Steroid Harm Reduction
    This looks like a scam set up from a European steroid seller. It's hard to believe that everyone of those brands tested so well and accurate. This would be a very common list of products your average eu site sells.
    Who_Am_I, BG and kinetixtrainer like this.

Yea, I know what it looks like, but I can promise you it's not a scam. No one, including Millard, expected those results. Anyway, a single test of a single compound doesn't say much about the quality of a manufacturer's products. They will be retested frequently. At least that is the plan.

We also don't have any information on what distributors each sample was purchased from. We do know a lot of those compounds have tested poorly when purchased in the US. So even if the manufacturers dose the stuff properly every time, as unlikely as that is, there's no telling what happens in rout to the customer.

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flenser
    Yea, I know what it looks like, but I can promise you it's not a scam. No one, including Millard, expected those results. Anyway, a single test of a single compound doesn't say much about the quality of a manufacturer's products. They will be retested frequently. At least that is the plan. We also don't have any information on what distributors each sample was purchased from. We do know a lot of those compounds have tested poorly when purchased in the US. So even if the manufacturers dose the stuff properly every time, as unlikely as that is, there's no telling what happens in rout to the customer.
    Huh. That does make sense though. Any way to test for impurities, did I miss that by chance? There is a fella testing all the popular non pharma gh brands on another forum with mass spec and hplc. Looks pretty scary, every single one tests horribly, most have no real gh. The ones that do have improperly folded proteins in them. I guess that can lead to Parkinson's and other problems over time...

There is more data pending on bacteria, heavy metals and such, as well as all the actual data on the HPLC and mass spec tests. Something about it taking time to scan 100 pages is delaying the posting. But it's no easy thing to determine all the impurities. You have to know what you are looking for first and process the sample accordingly so you can compare the results to the standard. Most of the impurities never make it out of the column.

Is it mands doing the GH testing? I have seen some of his results. Impressive work they are doing. I doubt I'll ever touch GH again!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I dont believe it myself. I had probably 20+ UGL's and Euro gear tested when we could use SRCS, none were even close to what they said on their labels. Some were under, some were way over. Never any that close. We are taking one's persons word that they are bought from none suspecting sources, I find it hard to believe that this is honest. They would have to let normal members send in samples, then the manufactures would say they were tampered with. All these guys are corrupt, its all about money, not good quality gear.
    flenser likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Can't say I disagree with anything you said BG. If it were anyone else posting those near perfect numbers, everyone would have called bs by now.
    BG likes this.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There is a harm reduction program out of welsh I beleive. Last year they quit accepting peds, but they only tested for compounds. There was no quantitative testing. The program is still going but for recreational. If anyone is interested google wedinos. It will be the first thing that comes up on google.

if you search the website, for peds you can still see the tests that were performed. Most of the compounds tested were not what they were supposed to be. If I shouldnt have posted this mods let me know and I will erase.
    flenser and kinetixtrainer like this.

Thread Information