Thread: HGH Pharma

Frontpump is offline Associate Member

HGH Pharma

any good? ****** has lots of positive reviews. I keep hearing about fake GH though.

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    I'll keep it short and sweet. Chinese high is very dangerous and horrible for your health. I have recently seen many popular brands mass spec tested. They almost all contain improperly folded proteins among other things. Down the line that can cause many deseases, one is Parkinson's. I strongly urge anyone that wants to run gh to only use pharma

william981125 is offline Associate Member
    The only real HGH is from the pharmacy.

Frontpump is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tdoe11 View Post
    I'll keep it short and sweet. Chinese high is very dangerous and horrible for your health. I have recently seen many popular brands mass spec tested. They almost all contain improperly folded proteins among other things. Down the line that can cause many deseases, one is Parkinson's. I strongly urge anyone that wants to run gh to only use pharma
    And by Pharma you mean doc's prescription, not this website. Even though there are pics of pfizer pens? You're saying those aren't really pfizer pens then

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    real GH is about 2k a month so just price alone scares me because you can buy a whole kit 10 vial of Chinese GH for $200

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    They can be real if they are from a website. Not saying they are though, many times they can be faked. Much research on the source usually tells all. As long as they are pharma, you are good to go.

sd972 is offline Junior Member
    Pharma is the way to go if you got the dough. And GH is consistently faked or highly diluted.

Blog Entries
    The pens can be faked and they would still make a good profit...They can have pics of the pens on the website and then you receive nothing of the sort...

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Imagine the complexity of the parts required to manufacture a fake Rolex; yet you can buy one for just $30 made in China. Now, many people around the world will pay hundreds of dollars for a few pens with a liquid in them that is called HGH. I am not saying that is is fake, but I would bet almost anything that it is fake.

Thread Information