tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member

What are the chances for "Pure Var ?"

Hey Buds,

A Friend of mine has a source for anavar . Not sure what the chances of getting DECENT ANAVAR are...so that's why i'm asking.

Any decent anavar out there or is it mostly bunk ?

~T

PS. I could probably get a script for the real stuff---but its very expensive in the states.

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    you can labmax it they got a var test but it is about like anything else if you have a good source it should be legit

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    First off oxandrolone is hard and expensive to produce. So right off the bat chances are it's not pure, then the maker often cuts and sells to a reseller. Then the reseller (maybe 2) each cut again and sell to an UGL. Then the UGL probably underdoses or swaps compounds due to high price. Then you buy the UGL......

If you have real anavar from the pharmacy no way you are taking 100mgs daily like the "good" UGL var. my best advice after taking anavar a few times and getting zero to little from it is take pharma or clean up diet and hit the weights harder with cardio. I have tested a few anavars with Labmax, most are not oxandrolone. And the ones that are might be 1/10th dosed who knows.....

Nick147 is offline Associate Member
    bw is a way out.
    love vermodje's var, frankly speaking i have no wide choice of vars. at least , happy with what i got.

edmondle is offline Junior Member
    My friend loves Anavar , always try it from different UGL, after I gave him 60caps of mine(I get prescribed by my TRT doc) he said he will get Tbol instead from UGLs, none of the UGL Anavar are real, it's mostly Tbol

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edmondle View Post
    My friend loves Anavar, always try it from different UGL, after I gave him 60caps of mine(I get prescribed by my TRT doc) he said he will get Tbol instead from UGLs, none of the UGL Anavar are real, it's mostly Tbol
    From what i've read (and only what i've read---since i never tried TBOL), tbol is supposed to hard on the liver...anavar is not.

So they are passing Tbol off as Anavar...WHAT A GREAT BUSINESS !

edmondle is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tcw
    From what i've read (and only what i've read---since i never tried TBOL), tbol is supposed to hard on the liver...anavar is not. So they are passing Tbol off as Anavar...WHAT A GREAT BUSINESS ! .
    To be honest Tbol isn't that bad to the liver(compare to anadrol or Dbol ), it's less water retention than Dbol, gives u good strength gains, some ****ed up UGLs even use Dbol for Anavar , just imagine if some girls took it, it's very very bad

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I've had good luck receiving pure var in the raw over the years.

ggerman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick147 View Post
    bw is a way out.
    Hi!
    Did you have bw? results?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick147 View Post
    love vermodje's var, frankly speaking i have no wide choice of vars. at least , happy with what i got.
    Nice brand, their var is g2g.

Zodiac85 is offline Associate Member
    My lady has done Anavar twice. The first was maybe 2 years ago. We didn't know enough to be able to tell, but we suspected it was something else. This time we ordered from a source that a friend has used for some time. We labmax'd everything. Test, good. Dbol , good. Primo (for my friend), good. Anavar, nope. Was winstrol instead. The test was pretty clear.

It's a crap shoot, I guess. We'll try another source and we'll be testing everything from now on. Roughly $15 per test makes it a no-brainer.

LEO78 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edmondle View Post
    My friend loves Anavar, always try it from different UGL, after I gave him 60caps of mine(I get prescribed by my TRT doc) he said he will get Tbol instead from UGLs, none of the UGL Anavar are real, it's mostly Tbol
    What Ugls did he try?
    My lady ran vermo, balkan, sp var, would assume these were pure vars...

Mr.Anderson is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LEO78 View Post
    What Ugls did he try?
    My lady ran vermo, balkan, sp var, would assume these were pure vars...
    Gf ran vermodje var and primo, awesome gear indeed!

Thread Information