Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PetrX

Thread: Human Grade Brands

william981125 is offline Associate Member

Human Grade Brands

The only brands of human grade pharma gears I know are Organon and Schering Bayer. Is there any other hg brands? Cause as I know most if not ALL the UGLs out there are either underdosed or faked. Also how do you get vet gears like tren or eq without using UGL gears?

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    Two that come to mind are Pfizer and Watson, this is what you get in the US with a script I believe.

uhit is offline Member
    Dont believe there is human grade tren since it was never created for human consumption.

Probably the closest thing to 'human grade tren' is what they fed the cattle so from a vet?

william981125 is offline Associate Member
    Vet has access to tren ? most vets i know treat dogs and cats lol not cattle.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewZ
    Two that come to mind are Pfizer and Watson, this is what you get in the US with a script I believe.
    jelfa and stanz are a couple others

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by uhit View Post
    Dont believe there is human grade tren since it was never created for human consumption.

Probably the closest thing to 'human grade tren' is what they fed the cattle so from a vet?
    Parabolin was a human grade tren hex. I dont beleive its available anymore, but it was at one time.

PetrX is offline Associate Member
    Vet grade= pharma grade.. I purchased tren pallets and converted to liquid form.. Tough process but very well worth it and much cheaper than ugls.. But it is used for cattle and horses especially here in California.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PetrX View Post
    Vet grade= pharma grade.. I purchased tren pallets and converted to liquid form.. Tough process but very well worth it and much cheaper than ugls.. But it is used for cattle and horses especially here in California.
    Hopefully you do the new process that removes the added estrogen because you can not get Tren A pellets anymore without the added estrogen.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Hopefully you do the new process that removes the added estrogen because you can not get Tren A pellets anymore without the added estrogen.
    You mean the oestradiol benzoate ?? . There's still vet grade pellets out there that contain 200 mg of tren ace and 28 mg of oestradiol but it's easy to remove if you have access to a lab and majored in biochem lol
    Last edited by PetrX; 07-01-2015 at 02:35 AM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes but a lot of people think its the old style pellets without the estrogen/estradiol and if they make it they normal way they are also injecting a LOT of extra estrogen. They added the estradiol so it's not as popular with the aas crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Yes but a lot of people think its the old style pellets without the estrogen/estradiol and if they make it they normal way they are also injecting a LOT of extra estrogen. They added the estradiol so it's not as popular with the aas crowd.
    Yea if they are doing that= May god be with them and they should start shopping for bras lol
    lovbyts likes this.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewZ View Post
    A lot of pharmacies carry Sun Pharma (India) now. But everyone hates it because they use a bunch of BA and it is painful to inject.

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    A lot of pharmacies carry Sun Pharma (India) now. But everyone hates it because they use a bunch of BA and it is painful to inject.
    I've heard that, haven't seen it yet.
    If I remember correctly wasn't it 10% BA? That's insane, why would they do that?

Thread Information