bloodchoke is offline Member

hCG Vials too small

I purchased hCG vials, 5000UI, which would imply that I am to add 5mls of liquid, correct? Only, I can barely add over 2.5 ml because the vial is so small. Is this normal? I have no problem doing the math for my dosing, but would you let this be an indicator of the ugl's quality?

Quote Originally Posted by bloodchoke
    I purchased hCG vials, 5000UI, which would imply that I am to add 5mls of liquid, correct? Only, I can barely add over 2.5 ml because the vial is so small. Is this normal? I have no problem doing the math for my dosing, but would you let this be an indicator of the ugl's quality?
    There is no law saying that 5000iu needs to be mixed with 5ml of bacteriostatic water.
    My Corion hCG vial can hold 3ml so that is what I mix it with.

Did you get bac water or are you using the water that came with the hCG?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Why would it need to be 1,000 IU/ml? You could just add 2 ml and make it 2,500 IU/ml. Or transfer it to a larger vial like most people do.

bloodchoke is offline Member
    Okay, thanks. I'm a newbie and was using it for the first time. The video I watched about hCG constitution (from this site) made it seem as if 1ml / 1000IU is standard. That's good to know, thanks!

Thread Information