bobtail is offline Associate Member

stealth juice gtg?

I've been doing lots of searching but most of the posts are years old.
    Does anybody have experience running stealth juice? Seems like a really good idea if it's any good.
    I have heard some reports of bad pip with these. Do you think filtering would fix this problem?
    Thanks for the help!

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Only had pip from their tren ace but I get it from other brands too. No pip with their prop.

Don't forget you will need sterile vials to decant into.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Avi3510 is offline Associate Member
    I have nothing to compare it to, being I'm on my first cycle, but I'd say it's definitely good to go. I got some Pip, but I'd assume it's from Virgin muscle because each injection it becomes less and less, sometimes I get none. I'm on 500 enanthate a week, so two pins a week and I'm good to go. Gained close to twenty pounds already and I'm just starting week 6!

Thanks for the info, guys! Looks like I may order up an early Christmas present for myself!

Do you guys filter or just shoot as is with stealth?

As is.

onswoll is offline New Member
    I tried sust. Fake as hell. Their hcg was real.

bulldoghorn is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Avi3510 View Post
    I have nothing to compare it to, being I'm on my first cycle, but I'd say it's definitely good to go. I got some Pip, but I'd assume it's from Virgin muscle because each injection it becomes less and less, sometimes I get none. I'm on 500 enanthate a week, so two pins a week and I'm good to go. Gained close to twenty pounds already and I'm just starting week 6!
    Pip is usually tissue irritation, caused by any of several different factors, including crystallization of the steroid hormone, which is most common with long esters(enanthate ), a reaction to the acid compounds within the ester, freeform acids from poor raws, and excessive preservatives(benzyl alcohol). There are some other rare happenings such as hitting the lymphatic system, as well as infections and absesses. I am not sure if new/virgin tissue is the culprit, and it's more likely you are getting 'better' at injecting yourself if the pip is improving. If this is your first cycle, then you may have shaky hands(like I did), or forcing the contents too fast into your body and or missing the muscle area(but you will get better with experience)

My experience after 100's of jabs is, regardless of the brand and form(and some are more prone to pip), ALWAYS use a new needle, go slow on the injection, and hit the muscle(I prefer my glutes/alternating). If I have a 1ml/cc filled syringe, I usually will go .5ml slowly(within 4-5 seconds), wait 10 seconds, then push slowly in the remainder, then count to 20 before removing syringe. Then hold rag or TP on area and rub/massage lightly to disperse contents. I will occasionally get pip, and unfortunately, that is just part of the 'process', however, following the steps above should alleviate most of your pip. I have also read about warming up your brew in warm water before filling up syringe, but I have not tried it before.

Good luck in your adventures.
    Last edited by bulldoghorn; 08-20-2015 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by onswoll View Post
    I tried sust. Fake as hell. Their hcg was real.
    Onswoll what do you mean by fake as hell? Just curious. I have plenty of friends that swear by it and it's the only thing they will use. I'm on my first run and am satisfied with the results thus far

Cronus402 is offline Junior Member
    Look forward to reading further posts on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Cronus402 View Post
    Look forward to reading further posts on this thread.
    Cronus what info you looking for?

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    20lbs in less than 6 weeks??? how much of it is fat and water

Quote Originally Posted by djgreen View Post
    I'm not sure what your looking for. And, yes, I'd imagine a decent amount is water. First cycle for me, followed first cycle protocol laid out on here to a T. Diet and training on point. I truly had good years of experience under my belt and that's what I've heard from most who did on their first cycle. Now, at end of week 10, and I'm still in the same range for weight gain. However, my diet has struggled a bit last few weeks for personal reasons. I imagine if I had been able to keep diet on point for the whole process I may have gained more.

Quote Originally Posted by djgreen View Post
    Ultimately I was simply trying to verify that stealth was a legit ugl. Still consider them to be so.

Nick147 is offline Associate Member
    Ran tren by Stealth Juice, gtg I'd say, though I still prefer Vermo's juice.

onswoll is offline New Member
    sorry didn't notice your reply. I had no gains.zero. it was sust. and oral dbol was fake too. I still have the dbol . they are 50mg have em all still. the hcg was real pregyl 5000

Thread Information