Thread: Florida Clinics

pec5002 is offline New Member

Post Florida Clinics

What is the general consensus on Florida clinics- places you do fill out a questionnaire online and then someone calls you and you give them all the bloodwork (or they set you up somewhere to get it done) they want (test, igf all that stuff) and then they recommend stuff for you and then send it to you for an exorberant price. Some of these places actually have US Pharma HGH but at 20+ an IU...

1) Is this legit as in are there actually doctors reviewing your file and making recommendations

2) they say the stuff is US Pharma, but is it really? The prices justify it being real but for all I know they could be getting their stuff from china and charging 7x as much to make you think it is real.

Thanks again- if you need actual sites to investigate feel free to ask me but I dont think I can post that stuff, if I can let me know

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Wrong section the lounge might be the best place for this.

212OlympiaBound is offline Associate Member
    lawl going to broward county for gear???

I would assume it is US pharma grade. That's the loophole in broward. pharmacies aren't required to really keep track of what they hand out, for some reason.

Most people go there for xanax and oxy, but I suppose it would work for gear also.

max738 is offline Junior Member
    I used get my HGH scripts out of there years ago from a place they would send the scripts to a pharmacy in cali
    and they would send me my sazien I think a lot of athletes were getting stuff from them,feds shut them down.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 212OlympiaBound View Post
    lawl going to broward county for gear???

I would assume it is US pharma grade. That's the loophole in broward. pharmacies aren't required to really keep track of what they hand out, for some reason.

Most people go there for xanax and oxy, but I suppose it would work for gear also.
    Im almost positive that florida now has prescription tracking laws. For a while there wasn't any, and thats why people would travel a long ways to get prescription drugs in florida. There are still doctors there that will prescribe a lot, but you cant go to multiple doctors like you used to be able to do.

Thread Information