Bennwah is offline New Member

Is Omega-Lab the same company as Omega Lab?

Hi all. Just joined, stumbled onto omega-labs, a lab from china. Is this the same stuff as what is coming from the widely-mentioned omega lab in Mexico? Heard pretty average reviews of the stuff coming out of Mexico, wondering if I should expect the same from this .org company from china.

Any help would be appreciated.

bob1960 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennwah View Post
    Hi all. Just joined, stumbled onto omega-labs, a lab from china. Is this the same stuff as what is coming from the widely-mentioned omega lab in Mexico? Heard pretty average reviews of the stuff coming out of Mexico, wondering if I should expect the same from this .org company from china.

Any help would be appreciated.

I've used the one from China. Product arrives quickly, I don't have anything to compare their products with but I like the results with what I've used

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Stay away from the Mexican lab. He tried to use us as guinea pigs with his dirty sit gear. One look at it and I threw it out.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thread Information