Taipan Group (IP)

I originally posted the UGL/brand, not a source, as stated in the forum section entitled "DISCUSSION OF STEROID BRANDS and UGL's"
    Last edited by Johnnystick77; 01-07-2016 at 07:56 AM.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    We do not discuss sources here. Edit your post

So again, how is that discussing sources? Maybe i misunderstood, and you (or someone else) could better explain

And for the record, i'm simply looking for experience/feedback with certain compounds and PIP associated with this brand

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    This is a fine line here because many sources do not have brands as they are ugl so you are naming the source

Respectfully agree, may be a fine line, but there's no other way to distinguish this product. Only by the brand I listed. If anyone has any experience with test e 300 specifically, feel free to give me feedback. Haven't experienced much PIP with anything, but 2 pins in and it's crippling, and leaving a lump. Should I try to filter?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnystick77 View Post
    Respectfully agree, may be a fine line, but there's no other way to distinguish this product. Only by the brand I listed. If anyone has any experience with test e 300 specifically, feel free to give me feedback. Haven't experienced much PIP with anything, but 2 pins in and it's crippling, and leaving a lump. Should I try to filter?
    Look in a situation where the brand might well be the source as well, we need to err on the side of caution to protect the forum as well as the members here also. The context of the question (whether you are asking about product quality or effects or not) unfortunately then becomes secondary to the point of being insignificant.
    Thanks for understanding or regardless of that thanks for abiding by the rules regardless of your personal understanding/agreeing or not.

No prob, always have been respectful of the rules. Didn't realize the blur between source/brand i suppose.

I didn't get any hits for my question, but I'm going to cut this Test E with EQ in an attempt to reduce the awful PIP. Pain and lump lasts about 4-5 days with just Test (300) so hopefully that will help. Haven't dealt with this issue so I suppose filtering wouldn't be a bad idea either

Can't edit title. Can you delete the thread please? Thanks

Thread Information