jaw1234 is offline New Member

dyel pharmaceuticals???

has anyone ever heard of dyel pharmaceuticals? i'm running a cycle of their test e, dbol , and npp and im starting to wonder if its bunk. i can't really find anything about them online. does anyone have any knowledge or experience with these guys?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    We can discus brands but not sources. Please edit your post

Edit
    Last edited by Johnnystick77; 01-08-2016 at 11:20 AM.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnystick77 View Post
    Bio, same thing you posted to my thread. I fail to see how this member is even relatively talking about a source (where he found it or asking where he can find it). They seem to be checking for experience with a "brand" and searching for feedback, just like every other thread in this forum.
    Sorry brother but your wrong that is not a brand

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnystick77 View Post
    Bio, same thing you posted to my thread. I fail to see how this member is even relatively talking about a source (where he found it or asking where he can find it). They seem to be checking for experience with a "brand" and searching for feedback, just like every other thread in this forum.
    Lucky for the Forum and all of its members Bio's extensive knowledge and experience is able to protect even the ignorant such as yourself (that is ignorant as in unknowing not ignorant as in rude) when it comes to whom Dyel is and what he does.
    Op - As has been stated please refrain from any source talk here on the forum. A good indication you are willing to follow the rules would be to edit your post or it will be edited for you.

As I said, it was merely a misunderstanding of your definition between source/brand. If that's "ignorant" then so be it. Not everyone intentionally breaks rules. I've been a member on this forum for a long time and have had nothing but good intentions. Thanks

Thread Information