Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By michael30

Thread: Imporium Labs

Vincentino is offline Junior Member

Imporium Labs

Anyone ever heard of them? Just received a Test 400 blend and I'm curious as to if anyone has any info on their legitimacy

DROY is offline Associate Member
    Best bet is a Labmax test.

Vincentino is offline Junior Member
    I've got one on the way actually because i got some Var from them as well, just curious if anyone here had used them before

cblifter is offline New Member
    so was the product good?

Yes, I have never personally used that line but have heard that their gear is clean and accurately dosed.

dawgfan77 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer View Post
    Yes, I have never personally used that line but have heard that their gear is clean and accurately dosed.
    I have bought several different things from them over the past 2 years (me and my buddy) with no negative issues to report. But I did notice that the labels and logo seemed to change frequently, not sure how I feel about that. Makes me question the authenticity. I did find several posted test results online while researching them, don't think they are proven to be the highest concentration gear out there, but plenty good.

michael30 is offline Member
    Just wanted everyone here to know that Imporium did have legit gear but recently turned scammer. I'm a member on another board where they were a sponsor. From what I know they had a issue with there Brewer(busted) so they just closed shop and didn't fulfil there orders. Then they reopened as "the growth clinic" and put on a huge sale and took everyone's money and left. This isn't hear say. It's currently going on at another forum. So personally I would stay away. There's more reliable places out there.
    Last edited by michael30; 04-29-2017 at 07:58 PM.
    MuscleScience and clarky. like this.

michael30 is offline Member
    I just wanted to clarify my post above because part of it was wrong. "Imporium" had the huge sale, took everyone's money and ran. Then they came back renamed as "the growth clinic (I assume so they didn't have to pay back there customers) Anyways once the moderators on the site they sponsor at became aware of what happened. They forced them to either make it right or leave. They decided to make it right, but unfortunately only a few people came forward and got what was owed. So "the growth clinic" is still out there and a source. But personally I won't ever use them because I figure its only a matter of time before they do it again. But to each there own. I just wanted to post this so the facts were stated and everyone can make an informed decision.
    Last edited by michael30; 05-22-2017 at 03:21 PM.

Thread Information