CuriousAussie is offline New Member

Help with brands - preferably from frequent posters.

Hey I'm new to Europe having only done 1 cycle here and I used mostly British Dragon and Genesis gear my fist time round. I wasn't really happy with them, experienced little to no sides that I thought I would and I didn't experience as many gains, definitely slight increases in hardness/lift weights but not much else.

So basically my question is, can anyone recommend me any brands that they personally have had experience with in the last six months in Europe? I've just moved to England having done my last cycle in Germany and would love any advice. I've been bulk reading peoples opinions on different forums but I'm still finding it terribly difficult to come to a good conclusion myself or find any pharma grade stuff. Suggestions?

Thanks in advance. (disregard the no posts, I'm more of a lurker than a poster )

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm not from Europe but I can tell u ugl is kinda a hit or miss. Some time u will get a batch that's great and the next time (same brand) can come back bunk

jonny2x4 is offline New Member
    You'd better find something human-grade. All these ugls are kind of a russian roulette O_o

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Member from england here

Been using pharmacom over the last 7 months, just ordered another cycle of there gear

Love it

laserbeast is offline New Member
    I'm not a frequent poster and I've only used 2 labs: Geneza and some street shit an old roommate overcharged me for.

I was very satisfied with Geneza. I've heard almost all good things about Parmacom, too, but I can't justify paying those prices. Any more info about Pharmacom from experienced members would be appreciated. Is it worth it?

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by laserbeast View Post
    I'm not a frequent poster and I've only used 2 labs: Geneza and some street shit an old roommate overcharged me for.

I was very satisfied with Geneza. I've heard almost all good things about Parmacom, too, but I can't justify paying those prices. Any more info about Pharmacom from experienced members would be appreciated. Is it worth it?
    I dont know about u but I would rather spend more for a safe product that is dosed properly. If your worried about a couple extra $ I would rethink running gear all together

Edit: NOT saying pharmacom is any better then Geneva or anything else that's not pharm gade.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    its one thing that must be taken seriously when investing in gear, human grade where possible and dont be shy on your money, better safer than sorry

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    If your source is good then they will have pharma, if not then UGL'S change like the weather.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousAussie
    Hey I'm new to Europe having only done 1 cycle here and I used mostly British Dragon and Genesis gear my fist time round. I wasn't really happy with them, experienced little to no sides that I thought I would and I didn't experience as many gains, definitely slight increases in hardness/lift weights but not much else. So basically my question is, can anyone recommend me any brands that they personally have had experience with in the last six months in Europe? I've just moved to England having done my last cycle in Germany and would love any advice. I've been bulk reading peoples opinions on different forums but I'm still finding it terribly difficult to come to a good conclusion myself or find any pharma grade stuff. Suggestions? Thanks in advance. (disregard the no posts, I'm more of a lurker than a poster )
    I certainly understand where you're coming from. Being new

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    well for certain nobody is going to give source names nor advice you where to go get your next batch of gear, but what I could say the least, since you got your last gear from within EU, and it worked + you were happy with it, just do it again and carry on, dont fix something that aint broken, and furthermore, if shopping around inquire the supplier whatever that be if they ship from within EU and from where just to have some certainty and ask for pharma grade where possible, just a suggestion I guess, nothing more

Thread Information