Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Livinlean

Thread: teragon labs

thall1 is offline Junior Member

teragon labs

Anyone tried any teragon labs products. They seem legit , but I'm still a newbie trying to weed out all the bs.

Thanks.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thall1
    Anyone tried any teragon labs products. They seem legit , but I'm still a newbie trying to weed out all the bs. Thanks.
    In Canada some swear by them others say not to waste your time. Would I try them...yeah why not. But I've never tried them yet, I have my preferred UGLs. Maybe one day I'll grab some and run it..who knows.

DROY is offline Associate Member
    Verify your source. Apparently one source is fake but it might be difficult to determine which one. With that in mind I stay away from Teragon. Better safe than sorry...

I read somewhere that the siezure rate is high when getting injectibles from over seas. That being said I'm doing a alot of research on labs from Canada. Can you tell me some legit Canadian brands.
    Thanks.

I read somewhere that the siezure rate is high when getting injectibles from over seas. That being said I'm doing a alot of research on labs from Canada. Can you tell me some legit Canadian brands. Thanks.
    Mission, Inno, Orion, Newport....the list goes on and on. If you're Canadian then just stick with the most popular. No need to order outside of the country. We have so many good domestic UGLs we don't need to take unnecessary risks with customs ect.
    Good luck on your research.

Cool man I'm in tx. I was looking over seas but it just seems sketchy to me at the moment idk. I think Canada is the way to go. Is it legal there?

DROY is offline Associate Member
    Buying or selling is illégal but possession is légal.

Cool man I'm in tx. I was looking over seas but it just seems sketchy to me at the moment idk. I think Canada is the way to go. Is it legal there?
    if you're not in Canada you won't get any of the above mentioned. None of our good labs will ship outside of Canada.

Damn that's a bummer

laserbeast is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thall1 View Post
    I read somewhere that the siezure rate is high when getting injectibles from over seas. That being said I'm doing a alot of research on labs from Canada. Can you tell me some legit Canadian brands.
    Thanks.
    I'm not sure about Canada, but I believe the seizure rate for the US is on the lower side. I'd be surprised if it was more than 10% in Canada. Keep in mind this is only a logical estimate and not based on any actual data. I've only ordered international once and it was just fine.

Thanks for the info guys.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I know this thread is a bit old but I just wanted to chime in with my feedback on teragon. I started this cycle with teragon (first time ever) and I bought it from the Canadian site which is supposed to be legit out of the two. So... My cycle started with high dose test probably about 1.5G a week, little to no sides and that should have been the first warning. Tren started at 350, for 4-5 weeks I didn't feel any side effects so I was advised to up to 525 at this point I had a bit of a night sweat going on. For a 2 week period I was out of my teragon tren so I went back to my newport vials which I normally use and had left from last time around. Less than a week later I am waking up covered in sweat (this is really the only tren side I get). I switch back to teragon and my night sweat is much better. The only reason I switched back was because my order had arrived and my newport had run out. I am very disappointed by this as I thought teragon was supposed to be a top tier lab and now I am almost certain it is under dosed. I plan on getting a blood test 4 weeks after I drop my tren and mast to check my test levels, after that the blood test I will switch to newport, wait a few weeks and get another test done and compare the results. Hopefully I actually get around to doing it as I will be heading down to visit one of the private labs in the states to get them done.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Livinlean View Post
    I know this thread is a bit old but I just wanted to chime in with my feedback on teragon. I started this cycle with teragon (first time ever) and I bought it from the Canadian site which is supposed to be legit out of the two. So... My cycle started with high dose test probably about 1.5G a week, little to no sides and that should have been the first warning. Tren started at 350, for 4-5 weeks I didn't feel any side effects so I was advised to up to 525 at this point I had a bit of a night sweat going on. For a 2 week period I was out of my teragon tren so I went back to my newport vials which I normally use and had left from last time around. Less than a week later I am waking up covered in sweat (this is really the only tren side I get). I switch back to teragon and my night sweat is much better. The only reason I switched back was because my order had arrived and my newport had run out. I am very disappointed by this as I thought teragon was supposed to be a top tier lab and now I am almost certain it is under dosed. I plan on getting a blood test 4 weeks after I drop my tren and mast to check my test levels, after that the blood test I will switch to newport, wait a few weeks and get another test done and compare the results. Hopefully I actually get around to doing it as I will be heading down to visit one of the private labs in the states to get them done.
    Thx for this post LivinLean

Thread Information