Thread: sp labatories?

Robar is offline Junior Member

sp labatories?

Anyone know how they are?

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sp is a ugl, so they can be great, or shit, and anything in between. Every order can be different. With google, you should be able to find everything you need to know to limit your risk.

There's so many contradictions out there. That's why I figured I'd come to the place where it seems I get the best info. Hopefully right from the horses mouth? Then again you just never know who it could be responding? Tough for the newcomers!

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Robar, u already pm me. Remember how I gave u some advice? U should probably take it.

Trying to find a source this way WILL NOT work out very well. Also if u want to give your stats like I asked so we all can help u out that would be great.

Post Edited
    Last edited by Robar; 03-23-2016 at 08:11 PM.

Post edited
    Last edited by Robar; 03-23-2016 at 08:11 PM.

Post edited
    Last edited by Robar; 03-23-2016 at 08:12 PM.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Robar View Post
    There's so many contradictions out there. That's why I figured I'd come to the place where it seems I get the best info. Hopefully right from the horses mouth? Then again you just never know who it could be responding? Tough for the newcomers!
    This will happen even with the best labs out there. Think about it, lots of people dont know how to train or eat. So they get gear and use it. They rate it as garbage because they messed up, even though there test levels were off the chart they messed up the cycle with there crappy training and diet.

Everyone thinks steroids instantly grow muscle, and that with them they can train and eat half ass and they will gain 20+ pounds. Another problem is there are lots of fakes out there, most bigger labs with a decent rep will have counterfeits. So did the bad reviews come from someone with an original product, or a counterfeit.

This is still ugl labs though. I just saw bloodwork posted from someone running 600mg of test e per week. His total test level came in at over 6000, which is a very high score for the dose. I could recomend this lab to you and your gear could be bunk.

most of these labs are goi g to have conflicting reviews, we all take a leap of faith at oje point or another. We're either rewarded or dissapointed.

Absolutely true! Then you got the competition. Making bad posts about good lans,sources just to direct them there way! Then the scummiest,imo,the ones who get there gear and say they didnt ! And take it further by saying if you don't send me something I'll make bad reviews up!! Some people!!

Thread Information