crunkdust is offline New Member

trying to start my cycle

OK so this really SUCKS! Don't really know how to proceed with the purchase of my gear. So I have done countless hours of research on starting my first cycle witch I thought would be the hard part. But turns out finding a good source can be very difficult. The problem is that lots tell me don't buy from the guy at the gym probably just some bunk gear you know nothing about so I look online and it is just a bash fest don't buy that or buy this then you have one guy saying it's the bomb then the next guy says full of shit.so here I am in the great white north with no idea how to proceed with my purchase looking for any input thanks alot

DROY is offline Associate Member
    There are several good labs/suppliers in Canada, continue you research and then choose the best option. Post your stats, training background and proposed cycle and people here will give you a hand. Make sure you have everything including PCT on hand before you start. You never know when a problem may arise and you have to adjust or stop a cycle.

crunkdust is offline New Member
    OK so to be clear to no fishing here. Just trying to make sense of the ugl and pharma scene. so much miss information hard to make heads or tails of what is what.

DROY is offline Associate Member
    Take your time, no hurry

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Join a couple Canadian forums. Post. Be decent. Ask questions. Don't fish. It'll work out...

Thread Information