Thread: Marvel Labs?

Ryan1986 is offline New Member

Marvel Labs?

I have been trying to find the most reputable brands and living in the US a way to get what I need. Has anyone had experience or know anything legit about Marvel Labs?

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I swear the dumb shit names they come up with

No super hero labs yet?

Never heard of it

I cant find anything on them, The same site offers Stealth gear, maha pharma, dragon pharma, singani pharma, kalpa pharma, Balkan pharma, and Turkish pharma. Not sure what to think.

However the only thing offered US Domestic ONLY is the Marvel.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I know the source that carries marvel, and have heard some good things about them. Marvel started out on the darkweb with some stellar reviews. I have never tried them due to there price, and even though I love Marvel comics I dont want cartoon pictures on my gear.

To the OP I have had better luck with international sources. They have been more consistent compared to domestic.

Ok thanks for the input, this is somewhat my first attempt at getting my hands on them so finding out how to do that safely in the US is where I'm getting caught up. That looked like a enticing option since it was Domestic.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    International sources are pretty good at getting thing in to the country. I know the source your thinking of and I have never heard of them having lots of packs seized, and I believe they have a free reship if seized.

If you do order international find a good source and if they offer a free reship they have a pretty high success rate. When ordering international no matter how good ili hear the source is, if they dont offer reship I go elsewhere.

Another good signe is if they offer free reship to Australia. Australia has the toughest customs, and if they gurantee shipment to Australia you can pretty much gurantee they will get it to the USA.

Solid insight brotha thanks.

Thread Information