Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By CharlesThe4th

Thread: oxyflux

grmoises56 is offline New Member

oxyflux

Has anyone tried oxyflux?, clenbuterol 20 mcg pills, I'm taking two pills daily, did not fill any difference. I'm working out daily, crossfit and running.
    Last edited by grmoises56; 04-05-2016 at 04:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by grmoises56 View Post
    Has anyone tried oxyflux?, clenbuterol 20 mcg pills, I'm taking two pills daily, did not fill any difference. I'm working out daily, crossfit and running.
    What are your goals? You're obviously cutting using clen but are you overweight now. Are you trying to build muscle? What's your stats? Secondly crossfit is gay and please stop.
    Thunderx and grmoises56 like this.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesThe4th View Post
    What are your goals? You're obviously cutting using clen but are you overweight now. Are you trying to build muscle? What's your stats? Secondly crossfit is gay and please stop.
    I have never done crossfit, but its like anything else. Theres good crossfit, and bad crossfit. Just like bodybuilders, theres good, and bad in any sport you choose to look at. I will never do crossfit, but theres no reason to lump all the crossfit athletes with your average crossfit douche bag you see on youtube.

to the op all I notice from clenbuterol is an increase in body temperature, and my breathing becomes less labored during cardio. I use albuterol now, and like it much better. I only use pharm grade clen or albuterol, and its different then what I have had from research chem sites.

I'm lifting heavy weights and doing lot of cardio. I'm trying to cut some fat and improve my vo2 max. Right now I weight 195 lbs, I'm 5'8" and 15 % body fat. I do feel my breathing better but still not a big stamina boost. I heard oxyflux is underdose, not sure if I should be taking above 60 mcg per day

I weight 195 lbs, I'm 5'8" and 15 % body fat. I do feel my breathing better but still not a big stamina boost. I heard oxyflux is underdose, not sure if I should be taking above 60 mcg per day

Thread Information