Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Are All UGLs a Scam?

Zaggs is offline New Member

Are All UGLs a Scam?

Just for kicks, I have been contacting UGLs about their products. The first thing I ask them for is a 3rd party CoA. The only think that I have ever got back is runaround. I would think that if someone were selling a legit product, they would be proud of it and gladly hand over a CoA. Has anyone ever successfully received a CoA from any of these UGLs?

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    yes their are legit ugls you just have to find the right ones

In such a shady industry, why don't they offer up some kind of proof or guarantee? I wrote to one company and told them I was going to have their stuff tested by a lab. I asked that if it came back negative, would they give me a refund. They said no.

Blog Entries
    Not all UGL's are a scam some UGL's hold pharm and vet grade products you just have to find the right ones and finding the right ones takes time
    InternalFire likes this.

that's just the game man you just have to make an educated purchase and you get what you get

dfarre is offline Banned
    If you buy online you deserve to be scammed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dfarre View Post
    If you buy online you deserve to be scammed.
    No schmoe in your local gym is going to have everything you need that is properly dosed and potent so what is the alternative? Searching the streets and asking people??

where do you think the guy in the gym or on the street gets it? he gets it from china or UK and is just making a flip

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    I just go to the top 10 list reviews. I use the ones who got most points from other users. I guess these lists are legit.

Avi3510 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    I just go to the top 10 list reviews. I use the ones who got most points from other users. I guess these lists are legit.
    Nearly impossible to tell what's a scam and what's not online.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    There are always mixed reviews with UGL's and I know for a fact that even the best out there will sell you fake, half and quarter dosed gear. So it doesn't matter if you think one UGL is good to go or not because you could end up with the batch what is bunk or half dosed.

My opinion don't use them, use pharm grade from a good source and take all the risk out of shooting sh1t into yourself

thisAngelBites is offline Knowledgeable Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaggs View Post
    In such a shady industry, why don't they offer up some kind of proof or guarantee? I wrote to one company and told them I was going to have their stuff tested by a lab. I asked that if it came back negative, would they give me a refund. They said no.
    You know, this sounds unbelievable, as though they know their stuff is bunk (and it may well be), but it could also be a case of having given someone what they know is a legitimate product, they the buyer is able to produce a lab result that says it's fake (perhaps they sent some stuff they knew was fake to the lab instead), and how do you deal with scammers like that?

All these things are problems with both buyer and seller are potentially criminals - no one trusts anyone, for good reason, but also nothing can be relied upon, even if you are selling legitimate stuff.
    almostgone likes this.

2iron is offline Associate Member
    Honestly why bother. 90 % of people aren't even going to put in their own effort to do bw. Your still going to get that guy that got good gear and says it's crap.

Mitch535 is offline Junior Member
    Not everyone can find pharm grade sources, and have to rely on UGL. It takes a while to find the right sources, and sometimes it is easier to gamble on something online or to take a gamble at your local gym bro who makes it obvious he's peddling. Obviously, good sources are well guarded and if you are new to this game and don't know people, finding pharm grade is going to be difficult. So I'd suggest considering what is more important, putting in due diligence until someone sets you on the right path which could take a lot of time, or taking the gamble on what is easier to access and hoping for the best. I could be very wrong, but if you put the time in and show that you are working hard toward your goal (which doesn't even have to be cycle oriented), get to know folks and let them get to know you, someone will direct you and take you under their wing.

Or you could gamble on the UGL for instant result, you just don't know what the result will be.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    CoA's are worthless in this industry, since anyone could fake the results. Especially if the samples are sent in by the company selling the gear.
    almostgone likes this.

Paden5971 is offline Junior Member
    I've been burned a few times, live and learn. When you find a good source you'll know.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Are All UGLs a Scam? - No

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    I find it very hard to find genuine sources selling pharma grade

I depend on UGLs and now on 4th cycle ive found all to be good. When i do find pharma i will never look back

But ive read finding certain compounds at pharma grade is impossible as doctors dont supply tren ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveMcGee1987 View Post
    I find it very hard to find genuine sources selling pharma grade

I depend on UGLs and now on 4th cycle ive found all to be good. When i do find pharma i will never look back

But ive read finding certain compounds at pharma grade is impossible as doctors dont supply tren?
    They can still carry tren and still sell you other pharm grade products...Wouldn't worry about it
    TheTaxMan likes this.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Im not worried

^ Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks! I don't know why I couldn't find that on my own.

I am going to dig a little deeper into that site. It seems like a cool idea: a crowd funded company that looks after the safety of athletes, but after browsing around on the site, my BS meter is going off the charts. Almost everything is testing at or around the listed dose. I am going to check into Simec AG, the lab that they use to validate the samples. I am going to try and find out if they are legit, and about their method and design. Their CoAs look shady. They claim to use HPLC, but there are no chromatography graphs. Their significant figures are also inconsistent from sample to sample.

I will see what I can find and report back.

Looks like anabolic lab is legit. I have contacted some people who work in the field of bioengineering in the Swiss area and they say that Simec AG is a good lab. It is just surprising to me that so many of these UGLs are sending legit gear.

I just gave a donation to anabolic lab. I figure that I would rather give my money to good research rather than throwing it away on bunk gear.

jaysath is offline Junior Member
    People say that finding a good source takes time and that someone will eventually lead you in the right direction. I find that hard to believe.... Anyone have experience with Simec ag?

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Not only is the Canadian UGL, that I use, legit, and properly dosed, they have an almost no questions asked replacement policy. Happy customers makes for good business...

Simec AG is a different kind of lab. They manufacture nothing, but for 290 Euro, they will test your sample from a UGL. There is a crowd funded group called anabolic lab that collects donations and sends random UGL samples to Simec AG. They post the CoAs on their site for free and have a pretty extensive collection of data. Anabolic lab does not appear to be affiliated with any UGL.

I was skeptical at first, but I did my homework. I really like what anabolic lab is doing to keep athletes safe. I recommend that you check that site before you order any gear on the internet.
    infidel007 likes this.

jake luke is offline New Member
    need time to dig, there're many in US and UK

RoyalOil is offline New Member
    There is a crowd funded group called anabolic lab that collects donations and sends random UGL samples to Simec AG. They post the CoAs on their site for free and have a pretty extensive collection of data. Anabolic lab does not appear to be affiliated with any UGL.

Not possible. Pure faked results, period. This ain't Wedinos 2.0

mietek is offline Member
    Simec AG is a different kind of lab. They manufacture nothing, but for 290 Euro, they will test your sample from a UGL. There is a crowd funded group called anabolic lab that collects donations and sends random UGL samples to Simec AG. They post the CoAs on their site for free and have a pretty extensive collection of data. Anabolic lab does not appear to be affiliated with any UGL.

I was skeptical at first, but I did my homework. I really like what anabolic lab is doing to keep athletes safe. I recommend that you check that site before you order any gear on the internet.
    You do not know what samples are sent to the lab, the site is a scam to benefit UGLs. I can send good sample to the lab to fool people and then still sell bunk.
    There might some good results but the rest are fakes. I have seen lab results posted in the past many times, most of them after independent testing were confirmed to be fakes.
    RoyalOil likes this.

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    There are always mixed reviews with UGL's and I know for a fact that even the best out there will sell you fake, half and quarter dosed gear. So it doesn't matter if you think one UGL is good to go or not because you could end up with the batch what is bunk or half dosed.

My opinion don't use them, use pharm grade from a good source and take all the risk out of shooting sh1t into yourself
    marcus is right!
    marcus300 likes this.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Whether its pharm grade or not fakes are common and no not all ugl are fake

fxrjuiceman is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active
    Whether its pharm grade or not fakes are common and no not all ugl are fake
    Exactly people fake shit all the time but to say "all ugl are fake" is totally false

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member

My only problem with this is asking a member for a source check. I have found about 3 sources I think are legit and sell pharm grade, but I feel like asking for a source check is wrong. A lot of member that have good pharm grade sources have spent a lot of time and money to find the source, and all I do is ask if the source is legit. Just doesn't seem right to me. So I will risk it with ugl, until I bite the bullet and order from one of the sources selling pharm grade and see what happens. I just cant bring myself to ask for a source check. I also dont want to be another one of the members bombarding vets with source questions.

If people truly knew what goes on with the UGL industry you wouldn't buy ANY ever again, putting trust into your UGL source is like wishing Santa Claus is real.

Its easy finding pharm grade and its easy knowing which are fake or not.

There are far more risks to UGL than rewards and if you want to put that into your body that's your choice, all I would say is try pharm grade you'll never look at UGL again.

Blog Entries
    If people truly knew what goes on with the UGL industry you wouldn't buy ANY ever again, putting trust into your UGL source is like wishing Santa Claus is real.

There are far more risks to UGL than rewards and if you want to put that into your body that's your choice, all I would say is try pharm grade you'll never look at UGL again.

I hate agreeing - but, it's the truth for sure

But, I am still looking for HG tren ace & mast

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >
    I hate agreeing - but, it's the truth for sure But, I am still looking for HG tren ace & mast
    good luck with that

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I hate agreeing - but, it's the truth for sure

But, I am still looking for HG tren ace & mast
    who needs tren and mast

Blog Entries
    who needs tren and mast

Well,

No one who has HG GH by their side

LoL

Lmfao

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member

Im sure its nothing pretty. I guess my next order will be through a source selling pharma products.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information