Cole40 is offline New Member

First cycle lab/source 90% Russian roulette?

Been reading tons of posts, and I'm getting the impression that your first selection of lab/source for your first cycle is 90% russian roulette.

After you've done all your homework and got your plans for diet-training-aas cycle worked out, how likely am I to get a bullet on my first lab/source selection?

Do you any of you have any stories about how many tries i took before you found a trusted lab/source?

Best advice....do as much research as you can, ask opinions and feedback from others, and research some more.

themexicanguy is offline New Member
    Think you found a source? Search it. Think it's good? Search it again. If it is great and can't find anything bad about it? Research it again.

Cole40 is offline New Member
    Yeah this is what I've been doing, my goal is if I pull the trigger on anything will likely be some time in late summer early fall. Before I became a strength and conditioning coach the trainer that taught me how to be a coach said don't go get any certifications until you spend at least a year learning all there is to know....so I'm taking that same approach here.

jonny2x4 is offline New Member
    Search, ask, google, blood work.

Thread Information