Thread: Legit HCG?

Mike5909 is offline Junior Member

Legit HCG?

Got some Corion from online. Cant mention the source but it's from India. The packaging and everything looks legit, and everything I've read about the website is positive, but do you guys think it's a smart idea to take something from overseas? Is this stuff regulated at all? I'm going to try to get some prescribed from my doctor this week, but if that fails should I take this stuff? I can't find any other sources but I dont want to risk taking this and getting some disease or something.

Wasn't sure if this should go here or on the picture section, sorry if it's in the wrong place.

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Your gtg, I get mine same place and have been for a few years.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    me 2

Thanks guys. Just been reading a few negative opinions about hcg from there which made me nervous. Mostly from people who recommend US websites that have it for insane prices. Guess they want to scare you into spending money on their products

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    I've tried a few different types from there and never had no issues. Always tested good. I just don't like the small vials, but I've gotten used to them now. I like the more you buy the cheaper it is. Never an issue with shipping either.

Quote Originally Posted by ppwc1985 View Post
    I've tried a few different types from there and never had no issues. Always tested good. I just don't like the small vials, but I've gotten used to them now. I like the more you buy the cheaper it is. Never an issue with shipping either.
    Yea the only negative I've seen is some people have said they steal card info, so as a precaution I paid with an echeck and haven't had any issues yet

Thread Information