Results 1 to 18 of 18
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By jstone
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By jstone

Thread: Anyone use AML Gear Labs

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    738

    Anyone use AML Gear Labs

    curious if anyone has any experience using this lab and if they r g2g?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    738
    bump for aml labs, good to go?

  3. #3
    Livinlean's Avatar
    Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep_It_Moving View Post
    bump for aml labs, good to go?
    I used it about 2 maybe 3 years ago. At that time it was dosed well and I liked it but recently I have heard of it being under dosed.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    738
    Quote Originally Posted by Livinlean View Post
    I used it about 2 maybe 3 years ago. At that time it was dosed well and I liked it but recently I have heard of it being under dosed.
    aww man that sucks, i ordered two vials of test c....hope its good.... how did u find out they were under dosed?

  5. #5
    Livinlean's Avatar
    Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,071
    I didn't find this out personally. A gym friend told me to stay away because he knew someone who got bunk gear. Could have just been a bad batch who knows.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    738
    Quote Originally Posted by Livinlean View Post
    I didn't find this out personally. A gym friend told me to stay away because he knew someone who got bunk gear. Could have just been a bad batch who knows.
    damn that blows. i ordered 2 vials of test c from them... should be here any day now

  7. #7
    Livinlean's Avatar
    Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,071
    If you end up using it, keep us posted on how it goes.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    738
    Quote Originally Posted by Livinlean View Post
    If you end up using it, keep us posted on how it goes.
    ill def use it and get blood work to test it... thanks mate... oh quick question u might b able to answer...

    does unreconstructed hgh needs to be refrigerated? i know reconstituted hgh needs to be but what about the non reconstituted hgh vials?

  9. #9
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    The problem what you have got is with ANY ugl you will get mixed reviews because they sell half, quarter and complete fake gear all the time and mixed batches up to confuse the punters. Its what they do and how they make so much money. They also have reps on every board saying yeah I made amazing gains but in reality you might aswell seek pharm grade but if that's an impossibility just take you chance and use it and find out for yourself but asking if a certain ugl is good to go is a pointless exercise because of so many mixed reviews and hopefully you will know why now.
    songdog likes this.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    738
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    The problem what you have got is with ANY ugl you will get mixed reviews because they sell half, quarter and complete fake gear all the time and mixed batches up to confuse the punters. Its what they do and how they make so much money. They also have reps on every board saying yeah I made amazing gains but in reality you might aswell seek pharm grade but if that's an impossibility just take you chance and use it and find out for yourself but asking if a certain ugl is good to go is a pointless exercise because of so many mixed reviews and hopefully you will know why now.
    i sure have learned a few lessons... thanks mate

  11. #11
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep_It_Moving View Post
    i sure have learned a few lessons... thanks mate
    Its just part of the game they play, its hard out there

  12. #12
    jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,440
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    The problem what you have got is with ANY ugl you will get mixed reviews because they sell half, quarter and complete fake gear all the time and mixed batches up to confuse the punters. Its what they do and how they make so much money. They also have reps on every board saying yeah I made amazing gains but in reality you might aswell seek pharm grade but if that's an impossibility just take you chance and use it and find out for yourself but asking if a certain ugl is good to go is a pointless exercise because of so many mixed reviews and hopefully you will know why now.
    Not all reps are willing to sell out for gear. Im a rep on other boards, and I labmaxed primo from a lab I repped for, and it failed. I let the forum know it failed, and the lab ran away without filling the outstanding orders. That cost me a few k to fill all the orders and I had help from other labs.

    Your right about a lot of reps, but I also want members to know all reps aren't the same. If I found out about any of the labs I currently rep doing the same thing I will out them as fast as I can. I feel as a rep im there to help the members, and the members always come first.

  13. #13
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    Not all reps are willing to sell out for gear. Im a rep on other boards, and I labmaxed primo from a lab I repped for, and it failed. I let the forum know it failed, and the lab ran away without filling the outstanding orders. That cost me a few k to fill all the orders and I had help from other labs.

    Your right about a lot of reps, but I also want members to know all reps aren't the same. If I found out about any of the labs I currently rep doing the same thing I will out them as fast as I can. I feel as a rep im there to help the members, and the members always come first.
    You wouldn't know if any of the labs are under dosing their gear, yes you can test if the vial contains Test but not the MG/L and that's why they all have mixed reviews because they swap and mix and match batches all the time. I know 2 of the biggest ugls in the UK and I know they this all the time, I also know other well know labs what do this. Its part of the game we are in. Reps are reps they have no idea and doing it for money or gear so they are irrelevant they just use reps to push gear on source boards etc. But the ugl are bang at its well know that's why there re so many mixed reviews.

    I understand many people have no choice but to go with UGL because they cant get hold of pharm gear direct and they just got to give them a try but asking if a certain ugl is good to go always makes me laugh, all depends what they pushing at that moment in time.
    songdog likes this.

  14. #14
    jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,440
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    You wouldn't know if any of the labs are under dosing their gear, yes you can test if the vial contains Test but not the MG/L and that's why they all have mixed reviews because they swap and mix and match batches all the time. I know 2 of the biggest ugls in the UK and I know they this all the time, I also know other well know labs what do this. Its part of the game we are in. Reps are reps they have no idea and doing it for money or gear so they are irrelevant they just use reps to push gear on source boards etc. But the ugl are bang at its well know that's why there re so many mixed reviews.

    I understand many people have no choice but to go with UGL because they cant get hold of pharm gear direct and they just got to give them a try but asking if a certain ugl is good to go always makes me laugh, all depends what they pushing at that moment in time.
    I have access to pharm grade products, and I only use pharm grade ancillaries, but I have been hesitant to order pharm grade injectables, due to counterfeits, and the lack of some compounds being available. So far everything i have received from the sources that have pharm grade products has been great, and if I trust them for AI I should trust them for injectables.

    I have done blodwork, and sent gear to others for bloodwork on the test, and AI. So far what i have tested has come back within what i consider to be acceptable range. They may be sendding me good products while sending out crap to others, but I have yet to get any complaints.

    I know how the game works, and even though I work for the lab I still would never call a lab 100% good to go. If I could afford to mass spec every product I would, but that would be very costly. I try to do my best to make sure members get what they pay for and are satisfied.

    Even a lab witb the best intentions can put out bunk products. That is the main reason I have never tried to hook anybody here up with any of the labs I rep for. I like that this place is source free.
    marcus300 likes this.

  15. #15
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    I have access to pharm grade products, and I only use pharm grade ancillaries, but I have been hesitant to order pharm grade injectables, due to counterfeits, and the lack of some compounds being available. So far everything i have received from the sources that have pharm grade products has been great, and if I trust them for AI I should trust them for injectables.

    I have done blodwork, and sent gear to others for bloodwork on the test, and AI. So far what i have tested has come back within what i consider to be acceptable range. They may be sendding me good products while sending out crap to others, but I have yet to get any complaints.

    I know how the game works, and even though I work for the lab I still would never call a lab 100% good to go. If I could afford to mass spec every product I would, but that would be very costly. I try to do my best to make sure members get what they pay for and are satisfied.

    Even a lab witb the best intentions can put out bunk products. That is the main reason I have never tried to hook anybody here up with any of the labs I rep for. I like that this place is source free.
    There are many pharm grade fakes but in the UK we have a very good supply of pharm grade. I guess its all down to the source.

    I know the chemist who was producing for a huge ugl and he did them 5k half dose, 5k quarter and 5k full dosed and all priced to suit and most of my experience and the feedback I get its all part of the game. Shame but true !
    almostgone likes this.

  16. #16
    jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,440
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    There are many pharm grade fakes but in the UK we have a very good supply of pharm grade. I guess its all down to the source.

    I know the chemist who was producing for a huge ugl and he did them 5k half dose, 5k quarter and 5k full dosed and all priced to suit and most of my experience and the feedback I get its all part of the game. Shame but true !
    This is good to hear all my pharm grade sources are from the uk, and I have had zero issues with any of the products. So I will have to give some test a shot.

    Its sad that labs work the way they do, i have experienced exactly what your talking about. My first source after having back surgery was definitely doing this. The first order was great, but the next order was garbage.
    marcus300 likes this.

  17. #17
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    This is good to hear all my pharm grade sources are from the uk, and I have had zero issues with any of the products. So I will have to give some test a shot.

    Its sad that labs work the way they do, i have experienced exactly what your talking about. My first source after having back surgery was definitely doing this. The first order was great, but the next order was garbage.
    Yep that's what they do mix batches up so you have no idea what your really taking. Not nice but when you deal in qanities they do its very profitable

    How's the back these days?

  18. #18
    jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,440
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Yep that's what they do mix batches up so you have no idea what your really taking. Not nice but when you deal in qanities they do its very profitable

    How's the back these days?
    Its to bad when these dirtbags put profit over your health, but so far I have been fairly lucky with the few ugls I have used.

    110%, better than ever. I have been working out of town, in a little small town with less than 3000 people total. There is no gym unless you drive at least 45 minutes each way. So I have been dying to get in the gym, but after a 14 hour day its virtually impossible to get to the gym. I cant wait to be home and get back to normal. Eating while living at a hotel is horrible.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •