Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By jstone
  • 1 Post By jstone

Thread: Balkan Pharmaceuticals quality these days

MMA_Influenced is offline Associate Member
    Anyone got Balkan products recently? Ive see some mostly good things.. not spectacular but basically they make a decent product.

I really dont know for sure though.. you guys may say its crap

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    There are some floating around in the UK and they are really good, not heard anything bad all good to be honest. Not sure about the orals but single amp injectables are good to go depending where you get them from.

Osprey is offline New Member
    Their Primo is good, running it now.
    Unfortunatelty, primover was out of stock (love it), so I switched to Balkan, not bad so far.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Have used their prop in the past and loved it.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    They are top notch products. They contain exactly what is listed on the label,,quality control is stellar with BALKAN products.

MDelgado34 is offline New Member
    Since we are on the topic of balkan...
    I have heard they are good and I have heard they are not so good. They have a verification process on their site. Now alot of the vets say that getting it from UGL and online is no good. If the product checks out then it should be Good quality correct? or does that just increase the potential for it to be good? Hopefully I didnt take this off topic. Still learning here!
    Last edited by MDelgado34; 05-24-2016 at 10:05 AM. Reason: bad grammar

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    If you get legitimate Balkan, you should be G2G, IMO.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    If you get legitimate Balkan, you should be G2G, IMO.
    That's the bottom line. LEGIT Balkan Pharma products are some of the best ever produced.

I've only used Balkan testosterone and bloodwork has proven it to be accurately dosed.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Osprey View Post
    Their Primo is good, running it now.
    Unfortunatelty, primover was out of stock (love it), so I switched to Balkan, not bad so far.
    Good to know... Are you running Primo Ethanate? I loved the primo Depot - and I hear Bayer- Sherring had some that's been reported gtg!

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Good to know... Are you running Primo Ethanate? I loved the primo Depot - and I hear Bayer- Sherring had some that's been reported gtg!
    The beyer rimobolan is pharm grade primo e. If you can afford it, you won't find better. Prices are high, average price is around 13 dollars an amp. I would also stick with rimobolan, it hasn't been around as long, there should be less counterfeits.

primo is an expensive cycle 600-1000mg per week adds up real quick, its also a lot of oil per week. I have been stashing some primo I labmaxed for next summer.
    NACH3 likes this.

Eric-xxx is offline New Member
    Depends on the sourece you're getting it from. I've been pretty happy with balkan, hope they are still good.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric-xxx View Post
    Depends on the sourece you're getting it from. I've been pretty happy with balkan, hope they are still good.
    No worries at at,,just be sure it comes form a quality supplier.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    The beyer rimobolan is pharm grade primo e. If you can afford it, you won't find better. Prices are high, average price is around 13 dollars an amp. I would also stick with rimobolan, it hasn't been around as long, there should be less counterfeits.

primo is an expensive cycle 600-1000mg per week adds up real quick, its also a lot of oil per week. I have been stashing some primo I labmaxed for next summer.
    Thx jstone! I love primo and surely it's expensive but what you've said is what I've heard(regarding Bayer)... Appreciate your input buddy!

I'd love to run it along some tren a(backloaded - for last 8-10wks) w/some winny at some point...

Thx jstone! I love primo and surely it's expensive but what you've said is what I've heard(regarding Bayer)... Appreciate your input buddy!

I'd love to run it along some tren a(backloaded - for last 8-10wks) w/some winny at some point...
    If I could afford it I would love to do something similar once my body fat is lower. 12-14 weeks of rimobolan at 800-1000 mg per week really adds up. Just the rimobolan is more than most cycles.

I have around 10 vials of primo stashed away. Its ugl, but it passed labmax, I also know a few guys that claim its great primo. I have never run it but its hard to let it sit there.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    If I could afford it I would love to do something similar once my body fat is lower. 12-14 weeks of rimobolan at 800-1000 mg per week really adds up. Just the rimobolan is more than most cycles.

I have around 10 vials of primo stashed away. Its ugl, but it passed labmax, I also know a few guys that claim its great primo. I have never run it but its hard to let it sit there.
    I bet it's hard to look at lol - I'd run it at a G or higher... And at least 16wks(if you keep stacking up) get the most out of it. I see changes so much after that 14wk Mark(16-20wks would be super expensive) but It'd worth it) GL buddy lmk how it goes when you do run it

I bet it's hard to look at lol - I'd run it at a G or higher... And at least 16wks(if you keep stacking up) get the most out of it. I see changes so much after that 14wk Mark(16-20wks would be super expensive) but It'd worth it) GL buddy lmk how it goes when you do run it
    I will probably get some more and labmax it just to verify its still good. I think im sitting on 80ml right now, but thats only 8 weeks worth roughly. I think i will stack up at least another 10 or 12 vials, and be ready for next summer. Im planning a stupid expensive blast for next summer. Im also going to add a test p, trest ace, test ace, methyl tren blend for around 8 weeks of the cycle. Its a littl bit more then primo. So for a 16-20 week cycle the oils are going to be over 3k. I have been hearing that primo is best for long cycles. I was planning 14 weeks, but will probably take your advice.

I need to get down that way for a training session.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I will probably get some more and labmax it just to verify its still good. I think im sitting on 80ml right now, but thats only 8 weeks worth roughly. I think i will stack up at least another 10 or 12 vials, and be ready for next summer. Im planning a stupid expensive blast for next summer. Im also going to add a test p, trest ace, test ace, methyl tren blend for around 8 weeks of the cycle. Its a littl bit more then primo. So for a 16-20 week cycle the oils are going to be over 3k. I have been hearing that primo is best for long cycles. I was planning 14 weeks, but will probably take your advice.

I need to get down that way for a training session.
    I spent around that on prop/primo(800-1g why Id run it at 12-1600mgs next time) ... Ran it 16 shoulda went 20 but I was pcting and duration was scaring me...

If your planning on what your saying I lke it - I'd love to run it along ace and some a-drol(or drol/d-Bol mix, or some TNE mix - been seeing some interesting mixes w/TNE...
    Last edited by NACH3; 07-11-2016 at 04:36 PM.

I spent around that on prop/primo(800-1g why Id run it at 12-1600mgs next time) ... Ran it 16 shoulda went 20 but I was pcting and duration was scaring me...

If your planning on what your saying I lke it - I'd love to run it along ace and some a-drol(or drol/d-Bol mix, or some TNE mix - been seeing some interesting mixes w/TNE...
    I plan on running test prop, and primo e the entire cycle, jump starting with tbol for the first 5 weeks, then week ten add the trest 151 blend ( test prop 50mg, trestalone ace 50mg, tren ace 50mg, and methyl tren 1mg), and some extra tren ace for 8 weeks. I was thinking about adding tren e (if I add the tren e I wont add extra tren ace), but I think that stacking to many compounds for someone who doesn't compete isnt worth it.

I have everything I need accept for some primo, and a little more trest blend. I like tne, but I only use it due to not having access to good suspension.

I did luck into a private sponsor with great test suspension and winni suspension. So I will probably add the test suspension for pre workout. I would love to add the winni suspension on to the end of the cycle, but I will be just coming off of methyl tren. I also dont want to go longer than 20 weeks, even though im on trt I think 20 weeks is long enough.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I plan on running test prop, and primo e the entire cycle, jump starting with tbol for the first 5 weeks, then week ten add the trest 151 blend ( test prop 50mg, trestalone ace 50mg, tren ace 50mg, and methyl tren 1mg), and some extra tren ace for 8 weeks. I was thinking about adding tren e (if I add the tren e I wont add extra tren ace), but I think that stacking to many compounds for someone who doesn't compete isnt worth it.

I have everything I need accept for some primo, and a little more trest blend. I like tne, but I only use it due to not having access to good suspension.

I did luck into a private sponsor with great test suspension and winni suspension. So I will probably add the test suspension for pre workout. I would love to add the winni suspension on to the end of the cycle, but I will be just coming off of methyl tren. I also dont want to go longer than 20 weeks, even though im on trt I think 20 weeks is long enough.
    20wks is as long as I'd go too on TRT.…. That's how I would set it up too, I would run the primo the whole duration and add in an oral kicker(t-Bol is nice) then Tren a/or E and backloading with winny sounds very enticing to end with

I know it's not for a while but definitely let me know when this starts

20wks is as long as I'd go too on TRT.…. That's how I would set it up too, I would run the primo the whole duration and add in an oral kicker(t-Bol is nice) then Tren a/or E and backloading with winny sounds very enticing to end with

I know it's not for a while but definitely let me know when this starts
    I would like to add winni suspension to the back end, but I will have methyl tren in my system so I think adding winni will be a no go. I have plenty of tren ace and tren e to where I could just not run the blend and add winni on the back end. I have quite a while to decide, and I will be able to make a better decision a month or 2 before.

Thread Information