Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Couchlock
  • 2 Post By jstone

Thread: What do you guys think of pharmacom labs of late?

MMA_Influenced is offline Associate Member

What do you guys think of pharmacom labs of late?

So I recently did my first real cycle through pharmacom and Im sure the product was real and I did get aome very good results but of course being it was only my first cycle I have nothing to compare it to.

Has anyone tried their products of late? If so what did you think? Are there far better options out there as far as ugls go? Just wondering if I should stick to whats working or take a risk that something out there could be better.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    So far I'm very satisfied with them.

Coffeehead is offline Associate Member
    I've gotten Tbol, Var, and test-E through them in the last six months. They all were solid. Overpriced, but very good product.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Well, I used pharmacom exclusively for my first cycle. With the exception of 1 bottle of Watson test cyp 200 I got prescribed

Test cyp 250
    Anavar 10mg 100 tabs
    Anastrozolos 1mg

Everything was dosed correctly and their ai worked as well as the pharma grade they sent me

Great customer service.

Quality gear. Their cyp 250 was stronger and hurt less than Watson (yes Watson was 200, so it being stronger , if say its slightly over dosed around 260 to 265.
    All lab reports I see on their test esters are all over a little as far as dosing)

I went from 145 to 160 on their cycle, I'm dropping fat now to get down to 155

And 10lbs of muscle is a really good amount from a test cycle (anavar I ran at end at 35mg ed for 4 weeks)

Ill be starting pct in about 6 days, I feel ok so far,

wellshii is offline Member
    They ship stealth?
    Found an interesting site regarding lab results of products . https://anaboliclab.com/
    BTW,there is two search results under Google. Hard to tell which is legit. Although with a close look, I can differ the real from crud.
    Last edited by wellshii; 12-19-2016 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wellshii View Post
    They ship stealth?
    Found an interesting site regarding lab results of products . https://anaboliclab.com/
    BTW,there is two search results under Google. Hard to tell which is legit. Although with a close look, I can differ the real from crud.
    Here is all anabolic labs tests of pharmacom over the years

https://anaboliclab.com/lab-results/...m-labs/page/2/

No stealth from the official store, but he guarantees it gets to you, says not one package has failed in 8 years to usa
    wellshii likes this.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Here is all anabolic labs tests of pharmacom over the years

https://anaboliclab.com/lab-results/...m-labs/page/2/

No stealth from the official store, but he guarantees it gets to you, says not one package has failed in 8 years to usa
    The factory direct source does offer stealth shipping. Im guessing that you go through Darius, which is probably there biggest reseller. If you go with the stealth packaging you wont get the numbers to verify the products.
    73rr and wellshii like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post

The factory direct source does offer stealth shipping. Im guessing that you go through Darius, which is probably there biggest reseller. If you go with the stealth packaging you wont get the numbers to verify the products.
    Wait on though darius was the main source?

Wait on though darius was the main source?
    Nope just a reseller.

wellshii is offline Member
    Right on. Thanks for answering.

Nope just a reseller.
    So pharmalabs is able to ship?

So pharmalabs is able to ship?
    Yes they have a factory direct source. When I used pcom thats where I order from. Im not sure about them anymore. I see a lot of conflicting reports. I may try them one more time, or go with balkan for my last order before brewing all my own.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes they have a factory direct source. When I used pcom thats where I order from. Im not sure about them anymore. I see a lot of conflicting reports. I may try them one more time, or go with balkan for my last order before brewing all my own.
    Most the ppl a know in person are using pharmacom with no issue still. But that could be because alot of things. Plus I only know 3 ppl personally using sooo that could be y as well

[73rr;7242464]Most the ppl a know in person are using pharmacom with no issue still. But that could be because alot of things. Plus I only know 3 ppl personally using sooo that could be y as well[/QUOTE]

Everyone I know that has used them which is just a couple as well never had a problem either. Nobody I personally know has used them for a while, so I'm not sure if I will use them again.

Thread Information