Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By KINGKONG
  • 1 Post By marcus300

Thread: Arl russia

Slumerican is offline New Member

Arl russia

So I've ordered twice from ARL and was please with the service but this was 4 years or so ago. So I was wondering if anyone has recently ordered from them. The last review on ****** was fro
    3 months ago so I'm looking for something more recent.

ilift2addyears2m is offline New Member
    Yes I only use ARL and only will

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Really bad company don't touch it.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Really bad company don't touch it.
    I would bet the farm those first two posts were the same person..

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Lift 2 has been trying to pump arl in every post..normally I just don't care and overlook stuff like that but it's annoying me today..
    Marsoc likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    Lift 2 has been trying to pump arl in every post..normally I just don't care and overlook stuff like that but it's annoying me today..
    x2 ...

Actually I was happy to see ARL mentioned, not the same person I've known of this source for about 8 months but hey you're entitled to think what you want I'm fine with that but I offer advice and that's it, believe what you want but the Prop is good and that's what I like

Prop for muscle Frag 176 for fat burning, I say stay away from Clen and EQ and substitute cjc and ghrp2 or 6 2 won't give the hunger pains as 6. I don't even think ARL sells that from my knowledge but the Prop works and they day I rep for ARL. I always thought that communication was good but obviously not. He'll I even said Pharmacon has great Dbol would someone who reps for someone say this. I didn't say ARL has dbol as I don't know I'm quite sure he does but Pharmacon has great dbol

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    ARL recruit guys and offer them free gear to post of forum to attract new customers, they do this a lot then once they get new customers they start to sell fake gear, half dose and quester dose gear and do this often, its very common knowledge so for you to push them on every single thread you go one is doing them more hard than good, sounds like you been sucked in because they are one of the worse companies out there and your being used.
    Marsoc likes this.

They are a very popular lab with many reviews over at PM. You could probaly find your answer their.

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I used ARL a few years ago.... very under dosed. There are better sources. I know Marcus says this all the time but it is the absolute truth... seek pharm grade and you wont be disappointed.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    That's exactly what I said in another post

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Keep calling them out! That way are good members and the young don't get scammed.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Look at my other posts

ARL is the best low budget UGL IMO

But, don't expect god's nectar at these prices

Lt. Orange Juice is offline New Member

Thumbs up I trust ARL!!!! Also, Firefighter injury recovery HELP/Question?

I am just finishing up a 16 week cycle from ARL and have never felt better, my wife can vouch for that... I went on cycle after having a double spinal fusion and wanted to get all my strength back. Well it did... and a whole lot more. I am a 36 yr old firefighter that has to keep up with all these new rookies with natural t levels of 1k and shit....well this old Lt. has been putting in some work.
    Details- 6'0, 215lbs, 10%bf, big time MesoMorph.
    Nutrition- 5%meals, 3500cal, 300 prot, 400 carb, 100 fat
    Supps- Cycle Support (off brand), multi day vit, krill oil, fish oil, flax seed, and egg whites for protein supplement
    Gear- All ARL (per week), 400 T prop, 400 Tren Ace, 600 Masteron , oral Anavar 50mg first 4 weeks. Switched over to Primo E 100 the last 8 weeks.
    PCT- ARL Aromisin EOD, Caber by USA Peptides EOD

My goal is to PCT with HCG and Nolva for 4 wks and then start training for a Firefighter Stairclimb in March. My question to all you guys is what is the best compounds to increase my muscular endurance for such an oxygen consuming competition? I usually train heavy and with that last cycle I wasn't feeling like I can run a marathon. Which I don't but you know what i mean. Guide me in folks. I need a quick 8-12 week cycle to get me to the top of that damn Seattle Building.

Help a brother out if you have the tools of advise.

Lt. Orange Juice

Thread Information