Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: ashop?

Slogen is offline New Member

ashop?

Heard they use baltic and SP Laboratories both reputable? seem to only find good reviews for them aswell and site looks clean on scamadvisor anyone got experience?

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You mean Balkan, from Moldova. Baltic pharma is different UGL from Poland.
    Marsoc likes this.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Had a friend use them recently..He was happy with TA time,product and service..

i've heard good things too!

Slogen is offline New Member
    seems good enough for me, cant wait to start my first cycle in sept

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    You mean Balkan, from Moldova. Baltic pharma is different UGL from Poland.
    Your correct,, its BALKAN and SP
    NACH3 and songdog like this.

isn't this sourcing and thus against board rules? just seems like a bone for law enforcement to me. fuk that.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlolec View Post
    isn't this sourcing and thus against board rules? just seems like a bone for law enforcement to me. fuk that.
    Tlolec, you may not have seen the revised rules. Here is a link:

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-l...01-2016-a.html
    jolter604 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

oh, rad. thanks

Josh577 is offline Associate Member
    I'm running some sp labs cyp and prop right now and I'm not saying it's good or bad but it's been abt five weeks and I'm not seeing the results i thought i would at this point. I haven't rain a lot of gear in the past it may just be in my head. I'm using an AI, and hcg , running 600mg of cyp a week and 300 prop, 300 Tren , and 50 mg of Dbol a day. my friend bought this stuff and I bought it as a favor. The Tren didn't have a label on it which I also thought was fck up. He only had enough gear for abt 6 weeks so the rest of my stuff isn't sp labs so I guess I will not be able to say how a hole cycle would have went.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh577 View Post
    I'm running some sp labs cyp and prop right now and I'm not saying it's good or bad but it's been abt five weeks and I'm not seeing the results i thought i would at this point. I haven't rain a lot of gear in the past it may just be in my head. I'm using an AI, and hcg, running 600mg of cyp a week and 300 prop, 300 Tren, and 50 mg of Dbol a day. my friend bought this stuff and I bought it as a favor. The Tren didn't have a label on it which I also thought was fck up. He only had enough gear for abt 6 weeks so the rest of my stuff isn't sp labs so I guess I will not be able to say how a hole cycle would have went.
    Your a brave man! I would be passing my pants scared if I injected something with no label. Haha

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    Your correct,, its BALKAN and SP
    Do you have USA Domestic delivery...?

Your right it's stupid. There's so many bath tub chemist in the town I grew up in that I guess I'm just used to seeing home made gear with no label or A label that spelled wrong... Lol but my friend did use it first

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    At the doses you just described. You should be noticing very good pumps by now. I mean the kind that make it hard to shave your face correctly!
    Tlolec the toilet likes this.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    havent used them in many years, since they first came out. had a top issue (they fell off and i know how to open a vial) but i heard that was fixed a long time ago, other than that and some pip to teste that was more than the norm i didnt have an issue with result. might use them again some time.
    im using this other place right now thats dom/can so far soo good.

anyways I havent heard much bad on the balkin line and they have been around for a while now where many ugls drop off and go to shit so they must be doing something right.
    Obspowerstroke likes this.

See that's what I was thinking! My proteins pretty good I'm staying around 250 a day, working out six days a week and I'm just not really seeing results I've not gained any mass, very little strength but I have noticed weight-loss visually but not really on the scales. The only two things that crossed my mind is I'm not getting much sleep because of my work schedule And I've had that stuff from SP labs for almost a year now. it's traveled around and been through some Veraval temperatures changes. I'm a union pipefitter so I'm in a different town about every eight weeks do you think maybe you could have went bad or lost potency

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh577 View Post
    I'm running some sp labs cyp and prop right now and I'm not saying it's good or bad but it's been abt five weeks and I'm not seeing the results i thought i would at this point. I haven't rain a lot of gear in the past it may just be in my head. I'm using an AI, and hcg, running 600mg of cyp a week and 300 prop, 300 Tren, and 50 mg of Dbol a day. my friend bought this stuff and I bought it as a favor. The Tren didn't have a label on it which I also thought was fck up. He only had enough gear for abt 6 weeks so the rest of my stuff isn't sp labs so I guess I will not be able to say how a hole cycle would have went.
    There should be some codes printed on the vials, you can run them through the BP website for authentication.

removed
    Last edited by Marsoc; 09-23-2016 at 08:14 AM.

I didn't realize that, I don't want to come off like I'm bashing these products or lab or alin. I know they get a tone of bad feed back and good feed back as well. i don't use him but I know a lot of guys that do, plus they have been around along time seems like. I don't want to be one of these guys ripping a company up the back like a bitch on line just to be doing it! like I said I really don't know what the problem is. I've had this gear along time and it's been threw some temp changes so I could have messed it up I thank, maybe. I'm not saying the lab or supplier is bad or good but this is my experience this far

well, i waited one time to use my gear. 2 years + temp dips. i know for a fact it crashed. -saw the wisps. i had to use loads of it to feel anything, of course it could have been under-dosed because i didn't do bloods, so disregard everything i just said, lol. and using crashed gear was dumb to. i know.

i hear gear stays good for a long time if in solution and as powder too if stored correctly. longer in solution i hear. oil is more vulnerable temp wise than powder and where i live the temp dips are big. for some strange reason i'd rather store powder than oil.

i'm interested in this post because i'm considering this vendor for quite an investment in the future. -HGH not gear

anyone have exp with this place's HGH? if i do business with the vendor i'm going to perform blood tests on every batch and log it all on this site. i'll also keep hard copies of my results at home. I'd like to have a one on one discussion, or correspondence with the vendor rep. anyone would agree that is good business.

i mean come on who the hell else is there? PM me for that.

PS i hate this thread and wish it would die. i dont feel like ashop needs it's name thrown out to public eyes. call me greedy. i dont care
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 09-24-2016 at 07:27 PM.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    It's balkan and sp. They are legit and good. They fucked up my order and sent wrong shit. So I took picks and emailed them about it. They replied you're welcome and sent the right gear. All is good gear. I pregnancy tested the hcg . They delayed my deca though. It's been a month and it hasn't shipped. They said the 26th it will be sent. It takes 8 days for it to get to missouri. I have recieved 3 of five packages. They are good. I have ordered from them a few times and they always come through and nothing of theirs is bunk. It is top of the line. If there is a delay be patient and polite. I also want to try their hgh but even on their site I find no reviews. I need a shit ton of hgh.

Charger Hemi is offline New Member
    I have tried them. Everything seems fine except that fact the way how they package the pills poses a great chance for microbial contamination.

so nobody can say sh1t about the HGH.
    Marsoc and Obspowerstroke like this.

removed. Stupid question...
    Last edited by Marsoc; 09-25-2016 at 10:21 PM.

Obs
    Anyone? I would like to hear as well

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    I haven't used any of their hgh but I've bought it from several different legit AAS sources. I will not purchase anymore hgh online. My next hgh will come from a 100% Legitimate pharmacy using a prescription! I will not piss off anymore $ on fake gh. That's just my opinion guys. Good luck!

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Sounds like on one has tried it. Not saying if it is good or bad, but I believe most people that sbop there purchase their AAS and ancillaries.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Strongblood View Post
    I haven't used any of their hgh but I've bought it from several different legit AAS sources. I will not purchase anymore hgh online. My next hgh will come from a 100% Legitimate pharmacy using a prescription! I will not piss off anymore $ on fake gh. That's just my opinion guys. Good luck!
    same here!
    also why i like me some peptides here and there in its place for now. you still need to do yourserarch and know its made properly, but its less shady than the HGH market IMO

Obs
    How the hell do I get a doctor to write me a script for a shit ton of hgh? I'm about to head to the damn cemetery with a long needle and just risk the CJD! Anyone know how many fuckers I gotta dig up for 10,000iu?

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    How the hell do I get a doctor to write me a script for a shit ton of hgh? I'm about to head to the damn cemetery with a long needle and just risk the CJD! Anyone know how many fuckers I gotta dig up for 10,000iu?
    Unsure but let me know if you find the adrenaline gland. I want a jar of that for pre workout lol. Seriously

Obs
    I would lick a Lotta strange putuitary to get better joints. I will save you the adrenaline
    Last edited by Obs; 09-26-2016 at 07:24 PM.
    Marsoc likes this.

I would lick a Lotta strange putuitary to get better joints. I will save you the adrenaline
    Agh Hahaha

Vincentino is offline Junior Member
    It's balkan and sp. They are legit and good. They fucked up my order and sent wrong shit. So I took picks and emailed them about it. They replied you're welcome and sent the right gear. All is good gear. I pregnancy tested the hcg. They delayed my deca though. It's been a month and it hasn't shipped. They said the 26th it will be sent. It takes 8 days for it to get to missouri. I have recieved 3 of five packages. They are good. I have ordered from them a few times and they always come through and nothing of theirs is bunk. It is top of the line. If there is a delay be patient and polite. I also want to try their hgh but even on their site I find no reviews. I need a shit ton of hgh.
    How long ago did you order from them? I was just given alin's info by a friend of mine recently and I'm trying to figure out if their "good reviews" are from more recent orders or from orders that have been way in the past.

jolter604 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Tlolec, you may not have seen the revised rules. Here is a link:

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-l...01-2016-a.html
    Holly sheet big dawg thise are fantastic rules hahaha
    almostgone likes this.

jolter604 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Wait so if im a rep i can start a thread?

Quote Originally Posted by jolter604 View Post
    Wait so if im a rep i can start a thread?
    Uggghh. Send me a private message and I'll tell you lol
    jolter604 likes this.

ilift2addyears2m is offline New Member
    Ashop is considered good many guys are doing them I say look into ARL

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I have heard good things about them.

just ordered clomid and nolvadex from them.

i like the user friendly order/tracking system they have. very professional.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    We only carry tested, proven brands that we would personally use.
    Marsoc, Obspowerstroke and songdog like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information