Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 2 Post By Back In Black
  • 3 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By Tlolec the toilet

Thread: Alinshop

TheUnderdog13 is offline New Member

Alinshop

Just received my order from Alin shop which consisted of 25 ml of test cyp. I am onot used to vials, not packets. They shipped me 5 small blue packets that have 5ml in each. However the packets are weird, and have nothing on the outside that show test cyp or anything. Here's a pic of the front and back of the packets. Please tell me what you guys think, especially if you have ordered from them and received the same ones. Thanks.

I am not sure how to post pics but the packets are blue, on the front have a butterfly and say perfect on the back they say contains almond oil and about applying twice daily ... advice ?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Sounds like.sachets. Email them to verify. Personally, I would refilter into vials. Don't post pics of their packaging, please.
    Marsoc likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Definitely transfer into sterile vials.

They are stealth sachets, they will likely have a code/number (im)printed onto them somewhere.
    almostgone and jolter604 like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

So then would you guys consider them legit? Because the sachets have nothing printed on them about test cyp. Nothing about 250mg/ml or anything . Just a blue sachet with a butterfly on the front with the word "perfect" bio oil and the back says botanic store made in Europe ingredients are sweet almond oil. That's it . No expire date.. but there is a number imprinted on it. Email them?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    That number will x ref on their website or forum.

I've had sachets from them twice - once as body oil and once as sex lube! Both times legit yes.
    almostgone, Marsoc and jolter604 like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Yes, or email them.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

ok ok, but what about the HGH! nobody i've talked to can vouch for it. they have not contacted me and i've messaged them twice. maybe i'm just not cool enough... : / ...WTF! lol <sign> fvck me
    Obspowerstroke likes this.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    They sure are popping up on this forum a lot lately. Not saying anything bad about them. Just saying there's a lot of talk lately

agreed, Sir.

Back In Black, how do I X ref the number on their site/forum? I cant seem to find anyplace to put the imprinted number in.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I just got the same sachets. How are they working for you?

ilift2addyears2m is offline New Member
    Alin is good but if you think they rock then try ARL. This source gear gives excellent results and not going to drain the tank

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Thread Information