Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: All day chemistry class

Marsoc is offline Productive Member

All day chemistry class

Ok I know there have been threads on this lab all day chemist from India. I recently know someone tht has ordered some PCT compounds from there (astra zenica Arimidex and nolva. ) . Money order sent ..
    I asked them when will they think roughly when they will receive payment . They told me like 2-3 weeks...doesn't this sound right. Wouldnt have thought it would take half a month literally to fly over an envelope....though I did remember seeing that time frame posted somewhere else I think. Not sure
    Last edited by Marsoc; 10-31-2016 at 09:12 AM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Ok I know there have been threads on this lab all day chemist from India. I recently know someone tht has ordered some PCT compounds from there (astra zenica Arimidex and nolva. ) . Money order sent ..
    I asked them when will they think roughly when they will receive payment . They told me like 2-3 weeks...doesn't this sound right. Wouldnt have thought it would take half a month literally to fly over an envelope....though I did remember seeing that time frame posted somewhere else I think. Not sure
    Im almost positive you coulda did a money transfer(wire), or I know they take c/c's

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    All the ones I know do moneygram bitcoin or western union. Western union is kinda the worst option though after all the attention they have brought to themselves.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I think they may have misunderstood you, Marsoc? It generally takes 2-3 weeks to receive your order (from my experience). Did you send the money order global express or via airmail. If via airmail they should have funds within 10 days max.
    Marsoc likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

elastica is offline Female Member
    I can't speak to using money orders with that place, hopefully they were just giving you a canned answer and processing will be much quicker. I use eCheck and occasionally a credit card to pay for orders (in the rare case eCheck is down). Payment processing still takes a couple days with electronic payment. I usually get orders 10-14 days after placing them. A pretty big order I placed took a while to assemble, it arrived about 3 weeks after ordering. They may also send stuff out from multiple locations. I hope you get an update on your order processing soon.

"They" used a money order and sent it through usps. Just wondering if that time it talks Tom get there was about right ..already sent money order not money Grahm

Obs
    "They" used a money order and sent it through usps. Just wondering if that time it talks Tom get there was about right ..already sent money order not money Grahm
    That site is pretty damn cool. I may place an order for antibiotics. I get tired of paying $700 to have a doc write me a script for amox every year. Thank you marsoc

Dude "they " got 28 1mg sublingual film tablets of Arimidex made by astra zenica for 45$ roughly. They were all out of 20mg Nolvadex 50pack for like 25$. So I had to get like 90 10mg Nolvadex tab for like 28$

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Dude "they " got 28 1mg sublingual film tablets of Arimidex made by astra zenica for 45$ roughly. They were all out of 20mg Nolvadex 50pack for like 25$. So I had to get like 90 10mg Nolvadex tab for like 28$

lol...
    Marsoc likes this.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Sublingual strips? Like suboxone or Listerine strips?

That would be fricking awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Sublingual strips? Like suboxone or Listerine strips?

That would be fricking awesome
    Yes like subs is what I'm thinking. It says film tablets and the pic looks like how a sub wrapper looks

Attachment 166094
    Then again it might mean film coated tablets. Who knows I was excited though. Son of a *****
    Either way it looks like a suboxone style wrapper to me and it says film so a boy can dream I guess
    Last edited by Marsoc; 11-01-2016 at 12:32 AM.

Quote from: Steady on July 26, 2013, 09:51:24 am
    "I would be very interested to know about the sublingual Arimidex . Smaller doses more frequently just seem to make sense to me. And the ability to make fine adjustments to overall dosage when needed would be a plus. I just have not gotten the knack of splitting the tiny tablets any smaller than .5 mg."

"I just received them in the mail from the compounding pharmacy. They did a great job of putting it in an insulated envelope with a cold pack (especially because of all the oppressively hot weather). They are basically 30 individual candy-like lozenges...very small, much smaller than a cough drop or lozenge. I asked for cherry flavor although they give you a number of options...peppermint, spearmint, etc. Even if insurance doesn't reimburse, they were only $57.90. At 2/week that's 3-4 mos supply for a pretty reasonable price. The pharmacy is out there that can make these and there are probably many others beyond the one I'm using. The key to the whole thing is finding the right doctor. These have to be prescribed to you, and all the conventional doctors I've come across seem to be married to the conventional pharmaceutical versions/dosages of these medications. First, find the right doctor...that seems to anchor the whole process."

I was researching it to see if they exist and found this. So maybe I'm in luck.

It's just threw me off specifying "film tablets. ". It's like a pill is a pill to me somjsut say tablet. When I hear "film tablet " I think like suboxone sublingual film..o well I don't give a fudge if it's in raw powder form. Lemme get it so I can pull this trigger

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's just threw me off specifying "film tablets. ". It's like a pill is a pill to me somjsut say tablet. When I hear "film tablet " I think like suboxone sublingual film..o well I don't give a fudge if it's in raw powder form. Lemme get it so I can pull this trigger
    Why is it that people in this thread seem so familiar with subs and subuxone?
    Marsoc and TRA like this.

Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    Cuz the u.s right now currently is worse then the 70s when it comes to heroine and opiates. I literally can't count on my hands and feet for all those that died in the past year that I know personally . Let alone past few months
    Scuba Greaves likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post

There's an epidemic here.

It mostly fentanyl and car-fentanyl being sold as heroin,

Its been reported that folks are needing 16 whole rounds(32mg) of NARCAN to come out of overdoses of fentanyl and the like.

Heroin overdoses took 1mg or 2 to reverse overdose.

NARCAN is now sold over the counter

There's an epidemic here.

It mostly fentanyl and car-fentanyl being sold as heroin,

Its been reported that folks are needing 16 whole rounds(32mg) of NARCAN to come out of overdoses of fentanyl and the like.

Heroin overdoses took 1mg or 2 to reverse overdose.

NARCAN is now sold over the counter
    Literally news is giving "safe use guidelines" for shooting dope......

All day chemistry class-forumrunner_20161101_175210.jpg

Fucking people dude. Have no idea why they continue to take huge shots when they know shit is potent. It's like I always just wanted enough to get me by if I was in a physical dependency (opiate only was the shit that rocked my work day in a bad way) all the other party drugs I've done was fun. Heroine and such is evil ..but yeah people want to be drooling knocking out and then they try and die now. Smh

Does that package look like normal Arimidex though....

Obs

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20161101_175210.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	33.8 KB 
ID:	166104
    Lmao! OK I was unaware of the issue! Thank god I don't have any druggie friends. I reckon it is a qualification to be my friend. Though I do occasionally eat ten tramadol at once. Kick ass high but makes you an angry sonofabitch! Random.. sorry

Does that package look like normal Arimidex though....
    Yes

My pharma Nolva says film coated tabs

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post

Lmao! OK I was unaware of the issue! Thank god I don't have any druggie friends. I reckon it is a qualification to be my friend. Though I do occasionally eat ten tramadol at once. Kick ass high but makes you an angry sonofabitch! Random.. sorry
    Whoa

Please read prescribing info given with those

They are not opiates,

They cause seizure disorders, and possible renal failure

Wana talk about hard on the liver....acetaminophen don't got shit on tramadol

I was a professional drug abuser from age 14 to 23.

I could go into detail, but I'm not proud, but let me say this, there was not one drug i didn't date for a few months in the past, except meth. Never did meth. Other than that, I sampled them all and gave them their day in court.

I'm not proud , but it has built character i feel.

I have been clean since December 21st, 2005.

I know pills like a walking pdr.

If I were to feel like "getting my itch on", is take a few percs, or vicodins, or morphine over toxic tramadol any day of the week.

I know many who have seizures now from abusing trams.

Stick to real class drugs, I.e.- benzos, opiates, or amphetamines.

The trams are like prohormones compared to real opiates, they do similar, but are way way worse for you.
    Marsoc, NACH3 and Obs like this.

Obs
    Whoa

Please read prescribing info given with those

They are not opiates,

They cause seizure disorders, and possible renal failure

Wana talk about hard on the liver....acetaminophen don't got shit on tramadol

I was a professional drug abuser from age 14 to 23.

I could go into detail, but I'm not proud, but let me say this, there was not one drug i didn't date for a few months in the past, except meth. Never did meth. Other than that, I sampled them all and gave them their day in court.

I'm not proud , but it has built character i feel.

I have been clean since December 21st, 2005.

I know pills like a walking pdr.

If I were to feel like "getting my itch on", is take a few percs, or vicodins, or morphine over toxic tramadol any day of the week.

I know many who have seizures now from abusing trams.

Stick to real class drugs, I.e.- benzos, opiates, or amphetamines.

The trams are like prohormones compared to real opiates, they do similar, but are way way worse for you.
    That's a once a year thing maybe. I rarely do anything. Ok sometimes a little oxy. Not condoning any drug use. And yes it will give you seizures. It will make you fall asleep standing up while yelling at someone... yeah that's a seizure. Lmao it's such a pure feeling though... jk I'm no druggie

Yes

My pharma Nolva says film coated tabs
    This doesn't say film coated ..it says film tab

That's a once a year thing maybe. I rarely do anything. Ok sometimes a little oxy. Not condoning any drug use. And yes it will give you seizures. It will make you fall asleep standing up while yelling at someone... yeah that's a seizure. Lmao it's such a pure feeling though... jk I'm no druggie
    I have pardoxical reaction to benzos (valium, klonopin, xanax)

In turn into a raging maniac

Once I got soo freaked out I tried to lay in front of a ford f250 dually, when it swerved to miss me I got pissed and chased after it while throwing my bulova watch at it and trying to rip my shirt off before stumbling and busting My ass face first on the pavement.

Ahh high school years.....lol
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    I have pardoxical reaction to benzos (valium, klonopin, xanax)

In turn into a raging maniac

Once I got soo freaked out I tried to lay in front of a ford f250 dually, when it swerved to miss me I got pissed and chased after it while throwing my bulova watch at it and trying to rip my shirt off before stumbling and busting My ass face first on the pavement.

Ahh high school years.....lol
    The hell is a high schooler doing with a Bulova watch!!!

The hell is a high schooler doing with a Bulova watch!!!
    I bounced a check at Kohls for it. I was 18, opened My first checking account.

When money ran out I realized the checks still worked for a while, till the 3 different check terminal services caught up with you.

Bought my first ruger mini 14 like that as well.

But i paid for that 10x over 5 years later when I HAD to pay it all back..smh...
    Obs likes this.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20161101_175210.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	33.8 KB 
ID:	166104
    We have some heroin issues here as well.
    They've actually now began dispensing naloxone in some places,
    but stupidly enough you can't buy it in a pharmacy without a script,
    You have to be present at the same places they have needle exchange services and get it for free.
    This means that some of the hard core heroin abusers do have access to it,
    but most people I know that still uses heroin are business class folks,
    or at the very least, you can't see that they are drug users (unless you've got a "trained" eye, so to speak) cause they dress nice and are either working or get disability checks because of some disease that make it impossible for them to work, and most of them still do work as much as they are able.
    And these types of people won't go to a needle exchange or anywhere near those places they dispense naloxone.
    Which lead to the occasional death now and then, which could have been avoided so easily if someone had naloxone at the ready.

But heroin is down to 30% purity now, which is an all time low, couple of years back and it was either strong or very strong stuff.
    Been some tumors about fentanyl going around now and then,
    but it's not usual. Has to be a very dangerous drug, unless you know its potency.

There's drug users and drugs users, and I also know a lot of usually women, who use only doctor prescribed drugs (not prescribed to them necessarily),
    and acetaminophen/paracetamol is more of a concern for them.
    I know a woman who's the typical housewife in every way, but one day her kidneys and liver really complained a bit and she was hospitalized.
    It then turned out she was also in fact pregnant, and it became very clear she was abusing prescribed drugs like opiates and benzodiazepines,
    so they sent her to rehab. (Were they could in fact hold her without her consent because she was pregnant.)
    Remember visiting her, this perfectly normal woman, shut in with a lot of really hopeless drug addicts who've been living on the streets and everything in between.
    Major thread derailer, sorry.
    Last edited by DocToxin8; 11-02-2016 at 05:38 AM.
    Marsoc likes this.

Yeah I wasn't to sure where the thread led to. I figured I'd let it run and play like a puppy or kids at the park
    DocToxin8 likes this.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Use this as a future reference to see how ripped off you are getting in terms of price :-) NOLVADEX 10MG TABLET ( ASTRA ZENECA ) - Buy NOLVADEX 10MG TABLET Online at best Price in India - MedplusMart The cost here for what you mentioned is $6.50

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Use this as a future reference to see how ripped off you are getting in terms of price :-) NOLVADEX 10MG TABLET ( ASTRA ZENECA ) - Buy NOLVADEX 10MG TABLET Online at best Price in India - MedplusMart The cost here for what you mentioned is $6.50
    I clicked on it and nothing pops up And it doesn't go further then a red screen with some search on it. And it Won't search or anything. but yeah dude I don't live in India so I doubt I can get 90 Nolvadex 10mg tabs anywhere other then steeling them for 6$ lol

They received my payment today I was told. So it's been like less then 2 weeks. I'm getting excited thinking about getting closer to detination day

Just got the news. And yes they are sublingual film arimidex . Which I have no clue why but I'm totally pumped about lol. Wish they had hcg though man. Now I got to wait for that. ..SMH. o well god willing

Hey dude. I just figured out that site. Hint crap. Do they ship to united states?

Arimidex is in sublingual form. .bump. Unsure why I'm pumped so much about that's lol. Mainly info for you mr Cocked locked and ready to rock guy

Then again it is sublingual they say but I'm not sure if it's the film like suboxone or tablets that melt under tongue. It says film. So ill let u know

Blog Entries
    Hey dude. I just figured out that site. Hint crap. Do they ship to united states?
    No, this is an actual legitimate Pharmacy (Think CVS) so they do things by the book, well, for the most part anyway, it is India after all!
    almostgone likes this.

No, this is an actual legitimate Pharmacy (Think CVS) so they do things by the book, well, for the most part anyway, it is India after all!
    Right so ur prices have nothing to do with USA
    Lol. If they delivered to USA then that will be different.

Blog Entries
    Right so ur prices have nothing to do with USA
    Lol. If they delivered to USA then that will be different.
    Correct. Was more to show what they pay and how much they mark it up. I guess, not very useful!
    almostgone likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information