Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By Marsoc
  • 1 Post By jstone

Thread: UK Peptides. what do you know?

UK Peptides. what do you know?

edited permanently
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 10-04-2016 at 09:00 PM.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Sourcetalk is not allowed. I do not agree. I t would be interessting. But rules are not made for fun.

?? did the rules change again? be right back

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Source.talk is allowed provided no lists or direct links/advertising is posted. Basically as long the revised rules are followed:

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-l...01-2016-a.html
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Source.talk is allowed provided no lists or direct links/advertising is posted. Basically as long the revised rules are followed:

you know, Almost that's an interesting question. it really is because of the way rule number one is worded.

I posted this last night:

number one should be made clearer. as it stands right now it's actually 2 rules, or at the very best a poor explanation of one rule. sorry OP, but your rule number one needs work.

this is the change that needs to happen, but i bet somebody could take what i've done and make it better.

1. should be on the subject of lists all by itself. it should stipulate that a list can also be defined as multiple thread postings of the type of information that is in rule number 2.
    2. On to this explanation that's a part of rule 1: someone says for instance john doe has test for $65 that will be allowed... This should be a rule by itself. it needs to define where this will be allowed. i.e. not in a title? it should also have a stipulation for naming the joint. only acronyms allowed? i don't know. that last sentence is all over the place.

My number one problem with this rule is that it uses "..." are you serious? this is a rule. what the hell are you alluding to here? what has been left out? ... indicates there is more. explain the rule please.

i don't mean to be offensive, but you are making a rule here. loop holes, or poor definitions should be avoided. it avoids different interpretations of the rules

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I have no idea what you mean. It seems fairly clear to me. Perhaps you should PM *Admin* and explain your concerns.
    Marsoc and InternalFire like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

eh, i dont want attention.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    *If someone sources so be it as long as it is not openly done on the board with a list being posted.

Quoted from "new board rules posted" link. Unsure if that means source talk is permitted via private message or allowed on a thread. As long as u don't make a list of multiple sources..unsure if u made a list but I'm thinking like 50threads with source questions relates to a "list". Unsure man,..any info I needed on a source was kindly given via private message if u ask someone cool on here. Didn't feel a need to post tons of threads about a million source questions...that's why I got sketchy of u before and wondered why u need all them sources and info. when one good source isn't sufficient. I believe...but yeh man. It seems like u been making things harder on ur self maybe not directly but by being persistent with all the source threads. And then u go on rants that I don't quite understand when someone mentions it. No offense just speaking my mind brother. I to am stubborn at times. Not saying U are but I make things harder for myself also is what's I'm saying so don't feel bad lol
    Last edited by Marsoc; 10-05-2016 at 02:21 PM.
    Tlolec the toilet likes this.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The rules have been lightened uo due to the forum not having as much traffic, was the reason IIRC. Now we can talk about sources, but we cant post prices from said source or there list out in the open. From reading the rules it seems like sourcing can be done as long as its not in the open forum.

I haven't received any lists or passed any out since the new rules, but to me this place is above sourcing. So I would never bring that here. While I know one source that has been around for years and has never scammed anyone, and I used to be his rep I still wouldn't bring him here. Nor have I even given his info to anybody.

Even though the rules have been relaxed, you could always get a source check from willing vets. I think that is the best way to go about it. One reason this place stands above others is the fact that its source free. Whenever you bring sources into the mix things take a turn fornthe worse. While I do believe the mods, and red members here could manage a source board better than any other board does. Having no sources active here is what makes this place special, and why Im still here.

finding a good source is pretty easy, finding high quality information you can rely on isnt as easy. I personally preferred no source talk at all.
    Tlolec the toilet likes this.

it's the persistence for answers thing and not trusting people mainly. that tends to bother people.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post

I have tried to understand this sentence for 6 months, stil cant do it.

Anyway; UK peptides. Top ratings, fast and safe delievery, bougth tb500 and cjc1295. Been on it 2 weeks, so far so good.

i sure hope they are good to go, brother. it's a done deal for me. hopefully i get some quality stuff. Customer service over there is great actually.

Thread Information