Results 1 to 22 of 22
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By KINGKONG
  • 1 Post By yeahbuddy289
  • 1 Post By 01dragonslayer
  • 1 Post By Strongblood

Thread: USA peptide

  1. #1
    yeahbuddy289's Avatar
    yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,892

    USA peptide

    Anyone have any experience with them? Looking into getting some liquid caber and it seems a lot cheaper than buying it in pill form.

  2. #2
    -Ender-'s Avatar
    -Ender- is offline Not Retired
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chaos
    Posts
    20,951
    I have had no problems with them.

  3. #3
    yeahbuddy289's Avatar
    yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,892
    Does their liquid caber taste like death? lol I have some *** liquid tamox and that stuff tastes so bad it ruins your day lol. It looks like they use droppers instead of an oral syringe which I think would be much better.

  4. #4
    KINGKONG's Avatar
    KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Outside the walls
    Posts
    4,261
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289 View Post
    Does their liquid caber taste like death? lol I have some *** liquid tamox and that stuff tastes so bad it ruins your day lol. It looks like they use droppers instead of an oral syringe which I think would be much better.
    Yes it taste like DEATH but it seemed effective..in the future iam going to get pharm grade ancillary' only I NEED to know there doses perfect to know how my body responds with blood work etc..
    Tlolec the toilet likes this.

  5. #5
    yeahbuddy289's Avatar
    yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,892
    Maybe ill just bite the bullet and go with pill form... hate to spend the extra money but like you said at least with pharm grade you know exactly what youre getting. Plus, if its anything like liquid tamox it will be worth every penny to have it in pill form lol.

  6. #6
    -Ender-'s Avatar
    -Ender- is offline Not Retired
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chaos
    Posts
    20,951
    There were no droppers present. The bottle was provided with an oral syringe, which is far more accurate than an non graduated dropper.
    In my experience death tastes a little better than most research chems.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    toliet
    Posts
    887
    i'm starting to listen to all the guys that are saying research chems are garbage. with pharma grade, supposedly, you know what your getting. -because it's more expensive to fake so goes the reasoning...

    i'm going to try pharma ancillaries and see if there's a difference? have you tried pharma, OP?

    my ancillaries are starting to become near and dear to my heart, almost literally

  8. #8
    yeahbuddy289's Avatar
    yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,892
    I never have ran caber before... but I guess I'm pretty sensitive to deca so I'm going to have to run it. The only thing I don't mind as a research chem is cialis... works very well and doesn't taste terrible.
    Tlolec the toilet likes this.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    toliet
    Posts
    887
    before i buy into the caber convention, i'm going to have to do a little reading on it. i hear it's not recommended that cardio be performed while using it. i can't have that.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    5,613
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289 View Post
    Anyone have any experience with them? Looking into getting some liquid caber and it seems a lot cheaper than buying it in pill form.
    Used 'em before and I'll use 'em again.
    yeahbuddy289 likes this.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    toliet
    Posts
    887
    you are right. those pills aren't just expensive. they are god damned expensive.

    what's the dosing with caber? i'd like to ball park a cycle cost for myself

  12. #12
    yeahbuddy289's Avatar
    yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,892
    I've been advised to run no more than .25mg 2x a week.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    toliet
    Posts
    887
    is the average .25mg / week? sounds like a max dosage.

  14. #14
    yeahbuddy289's Avatar
    yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,892
    I think that would be a starting point... I cant say for sure though as I have no experience with it. Do you really live in Cozumel?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    toliet
    Posts
    887
    i fvcking wish. lol thanks for asking though. i've never been! i'd like to visit one day. do that and see the mayan temples of my people. i hear the tour is shitty as all get out, but i bet there is a hotel up on that mountain.

  16. #16
    yeahbuddy289's Avatar
    yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,892
    Been there a couple times on cruises... always a good time.

  17. #17
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,111
    I bought some liquid cialis and albuterol from them about a year and a half ago.

    The cialis tasted like cotton candy but was completely bunk:/

    The albut was way under dosed.

    Imo there's a reason their products are so inexpensive.

  18. #18
    Strongblood's Avatar
    Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Southeast, USA
    Posts
    2,042
    I just ordered some liquid Cialis from them. Darn I hope it's good!

  19. #19
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,111
    Quote Originally Posted by Strongblood View Post
    I just ordered some liquid Cialis from them. Darn I hope it's good!
    I wouldn't worry about it too much Strongblood. I'm an optimist and prefer to think that RCs don't rip off customers on purpose.

    A RC is the exact definition of a middle man. They buy products in bulk and their role is to run the proper tests on those products so that researchers know they are getting a quality product that is pure enough to use in a scientific study. In return for these assays a premium is added to the end cost.

    Unfortunately I don't think USA peptide tests the products they buy, so you're at the mercy of the wholesaler.

  20. #20
    yeahbuddy289's Avatar
    yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,892
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    I bought some liquid cialis and albuterol from them about a year and a half ago.

    The cialis tasted like cotton candy but was completely bunk:/

    The albut was way under dosed.

    Imo there's a reason their products are so inexpensive.
    Good to know... it's funny you say that about the cialis.. I have some from the old sponsor and it tastes like cotton candy too but it works amazing. I wonder why that can taste so good and something like liquid tamox can taste so awful.

  21. #21
    Strongblood's Avatar
    Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Southeast, USA
    Posts
    2,042
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere
    I wouldn't worry about it too much Strongblood. I'm an optimist and prefer to think that RCs don't rip off customers on purpose. A RC is the exact definition of a middle man. They buy products in bulk and their role is to run the proper tests on those products so that researchers know they are getting a quality product that is pure enough to use in a scientific study. In return for these assays a premium is added to the end cost. Unfortunately I don't think USA peptide tests the products they buy, so you're at the mercy of the wholesaler.
    I did not know this. I'm an optimist myself numbere. I refuse to live life thinking everyone is out to screw me over. There have been times that I did get the short end, but life has a way of working things out. Thanks again for the great advice bro!

  22. #22
    Strongblood's Avatar
    Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Southeast, USA
    Posts
    2,042
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289
    Good to know... it's funny you say that about the cialis.. I have some from the old sponsor and it tastes like cotton candy too but it works amazing. I wonder why that can taste so good and something like liquid tamox can taste so awful.
    Thanks for the heads up yeahbuddy!
    yeahbuddy289 likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •