Thread: Roid bazaar

boroboy2110 is offline New Member

Roid bazaar

Hey guys,new member here,41 year old guy from uk,been training since i was 16,and used steroids off and on for the last 10 years now,generally being supplied by local sources or friends in the gym,been a recent dry period here so i took the risk of buying something online which i have always been wary of doing and came across a site called roid bazaar,has anybody else came across or used this particular website?,all i can say is they have a really decent amount of high quality products and brands,quality gear and excellent delivery and customer service,i can not recommend them highly enough,hope this helps anybody out who is looking to find something online and not be worried about being scammed.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Get more posts and pm someone. Someone like ALIN.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Stellar first post. Makes you sound just like a rep.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

not a rep mate just someone who knows how hard it is to find a good site and willing to share my experience with them to help other people out,not really experienced on posting on forums etc,so i tried to word the post as best as i possibly could ..the only way to find out is for you to check the site out yourself and see what you think?

but thanks for the feedback anyway.

Not saying you are but it always sounds dodgy when somebody's first post is championing a source. There are many better sources in the UK though.

I bought my first cycle from a guy parked in a car on Linthorpe Road. I guess things have changed up there huh?!

Stick around bud And read and post as much as you like.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

thanks mate i understand how it sounds but genuinely just want to point people in the right direction when it comes to dodgy sites etc...laughed when i read you bought your 1st cycle on linthorpe road,my first job was on linny road,in a health club called the fitness zone,dont know if you will remember that as i am going back 20-21 years now,the good old days eh!!and yes how times have changed,thanks again for the welcoming advice mate,appreciate it!

I bought that (terrible Dbol only) cycle about 25 years ago. Got hooked with a guy who trained at Bill Boyds gym in Stockton but I trained in A gym in Darlo.

Good to have you here.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

you probably werent the only one who tried that cycle mate,i remember about 20-25 years back d/bol being one of the few things you could get hold of up here,and also something called goldline,do you remember that?i can remember a lot of the guys using that cycle and putting on about 10-15 kilos,unfortunately it was about 10n kilos of water.bill boyds eh,one of the north easts local bodybuilding legends,you probably know he passed away some years ago,ahh good to reminisce,and think the only gyms you will find in darlo these days are bannantynes type gyms

Thread Information