Results 1 to 20 of 20
Like Tree9Likes
  • 1 Post By 01dragonslayer
  • 5 Post By jstone
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By *Admin*
  • 1 Post By numbere

Thread: Where to order?

  1. #1
    se19 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    5

    Where to order?

    Hi Guys,

    I am back in the game after almost a year, still training hard. 6" 190lbs.

    I have been warned off of my old source, so now I am a little lost. Looking for some test e, anavar , clomid and arimidex .

    reading a lot of good things about pharmacom, however, I don't know any of their sellers. Can anyone point me in the right direction here.

    Apologies in advance if this thread has breached a rule. Feel free to PM me.

    Many thanks lads.

  2. #2
    -Ender-'s Avatar
    -Ender- is offline Not Retired
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chaos
    Posts
    20,951
    Just a bit of fair warning. You are opening yourself up to being scammed.

    Also, you will be unable to PM due to your post count. That's kind of convenient isn't it??!! The forum rules are protecting you even while you are "unaware".

  3. #3
    se19 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    5
    Thanks for the heads up.

    any recommendations? or is there a link to another thread that can help me out? the problem with this stuff is not knowing what source is legit and it does my head in.

  4. #4
    73rr's Avatar
    73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,764
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ender- View Post
    Just a bit of fair warning. You are opening yourself up to being scammed.

    Also, you will be unable to PM due to your post count. That's kind of convenient isn't it??!! The forum rules are protecting you even while you are "unaware".
    ^^^ second this

    Stick around maybe u will find some friend that can help u. Check out the diet section as well. It's pretty good

  5. #5
    CrossOps's Avatar
    CrossOps is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    North Florida
    Posts
    152
    Stick around, interact, learn, and the post count will come quick enough. Lot of great people here to learn from.

  6. #6
    se19 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    5
    Thanks for the heads up guys

  7. #7
    se19 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    5
    I scroll through the favorite UGL thread, and still end up scratching my head. who can you trust on here. send them my way.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    5,613
    Quote Originally Posted by se19 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up.

    any recommendations? or is there a link to another thread that can help me out? the problem with this stuff is not knowing what source is legit and it does my head in.
    Research.
    -Ender- likes this.

  9. #9
    se19 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    5
    good grief. you guys are going to force me to order from this ARL scammer in a minute

  10. #10
    73rr's Avatar
    73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,764
    Quote Originally Posted by se19 View Post
    good grief. you guys are going to force me to order from this ARL scammer in a minute
    We already told you how it works buddy. Stick around learn some stuff. S**t Maybe even help some ppl out on there questions.

  11. #11
    jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,440
    Sources dont get handed out freely. People work hard for there sources so its not something they just tell everyone about. Plus these are all ugls and they can all send you garbage on any given order.

  12. #12
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,673
    Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    they can all send you garbage on any given order.

    Jstone has the lead with this quote.

    You look good in red to btw.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  13. #13
    jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,440
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Jstone has the lead with this quote.

    You look good in red to btw.
    Thanks kel, logging on and seeing a message from admin was a huge surprise. I thought I did something wrong, then it said I was being made red. Never thought it would happen.

  14. #14
    gymffiti's Avatar
    gymffiti is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by se19 View Post
    Hi Guys,

    I am back in the game after almost a year, still training hard. 6" 190lbs.

    I have been warned off of my old source, so now I am a little lost. Looking for some test e, anavar , clomid and arimidex .

    reading a lot of good things about pharmacom, however, I don't know any of their sellers. Can anyone point me in the right direction here.

    Apologies in advance if this thread has breached a rule. Feel free to PM me.

    Many thanks lads.
    190lbs at 6 inches tall? ... Come join me in the diet forum lol

  15. #15
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,534
    Just read the info here and you should be able too figure things out.
    almostgone likes this.

  16. #16
    cajungumbo is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    11
    i am having the same issue i want to get back in the game but no one will tell me where to get my tokens

  17. #17
    *Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Posts
    131,989
    Quote Originally Posted by cajungumbo View Post
    i am having the same issue i want to get back in the game but no one will tell me where to get my tokens

    Put in some time... best advice anyone can give you...
    almostgone likes this.
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

    Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~


    Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com



    Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

  18. #18
    cajungumbo is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by *Admin* View Post
    Put in some time... best advice anyone can give you...
    im still not entirely sure what that means ok so this is what i wanna know whats the best oral gear i can get cause i dont like poking my self or anyone else poking me for that matter size definition and energy wise!

    Thanks that way i can put my time into finding what i want not the wrong thing then more time is wasted!

  19. #19
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,111
    Quote Originally Posted by cajungumbo View Post
    im still not entirely sure what that means ok so this is what i wanna know whats the best oral gear i can get cause i dont like poking my self or anyone else poking me for that matter size definition and energy wise!
    If you want to cycle then you need to inject testosterone .

    Cycles without Testosterone: Why you should avoid them at all costs
    almostgone likes this.

  20. #20
    Stevebeginner's Avatar
    Stevebeginner is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    130
    Im new myself pal but think people on here want to no u can be trusted, you have enough knowledge by doing research, before being given any infomation like that,
    I was in the same boat a week or so ago and the amount i have learnt since then im glad the rules are in place

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •