• 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By Tlolec the toilet
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 2 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By Tlolec the toilet

Thread: Alldaychemist. Review

Alldaychemist. Review

edited permanently
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 10-04-2016 at 09:00 PM.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    removed
    Last edited by Marsoc; 09-27-2016 at 08:16 PM.
    Tlolec the toilet likes this.

you know come to think of it. i think i bought ovidac HCG from their a long time ago

but even still it's been a few years and everyone around here knows how that shit goes
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 09-27-2016 at 07:55 PM.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    . . . .
    Marsoc likes this.

i really dont want to ask a fuk load of questions, but i'm getting there. i'm going to keep looking but i want some reviews
    Marsoc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tlolec View Post
    you know come to think of it. i think i bought ovidac HCG from their a long time ago

but even still it's been a few years and everyone around here knows how that shit goes
    Don't think it was the same place because they don't offer HCG now.
    Last edited by Marsoc; 09-27-2016 at 08:38 PM.

well these are the new rules. are they not? there are bad and good reviews on this place

Samson, what do you think?

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Alldaychemist was g2g last time i looked bout 5yrs ago

yea, it's been awhile for me

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Yes, it's good to go.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    They have a sister operation that they use for HCG and other frowned on substances. They are like all day chem as in slow ass delivery and do not fall for any follow up phone calls (leaks in the IT dept to scammers) but other than that they are a decent source and I have never had a problem with them.

I don't want to post there name here but,

Google.... all day chemist sister pharmacy.... and you will find their counterpart.

done sir done.

do you know why the rules around here relaxed so much?

so this place you speak of is reliable then?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Personally, I would stick with ADC. The sister site has been very slow and cancelling orders a good bit recently. Have had no issues with ADC.
    Tlolec the toilet likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

ilift2addyears2m is offline New Member
    I say ARL, gear is always on point, massive gains

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by ilift2addyears2m View Post
    I say ARL, gear is always on point, massive gains

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    rep pushing shit, ignore arl they are bad news
    Marsoc and songdog like this.

i found that sister site. now i have to choose between all day and that sister site on my next order of ralox. maybe

i recently used online-rx.com (pharmacymall)

if anyone knows anything about this place please tell me about it. i may have made a mistake in trusting this place.

we'll see and i'll let you all know.

i recently used online-rx.com (pharmacymall) quoted today ...

anyone know a thing about this place?
    quoted 9/29...

So did you end up just going for it and checking it out. ..seems like you been checking out a lot of different places and grabbing various items..like in a short amount of time. Lol. No offense but are you like compiling evidence lol jk. But seriously. That's sucks if you went for it and find out later they suck lol

yes, i'll find out. as will everyone because i'll keep em posted. Actually you mention evidence and i have some thoughts on that.

I don't like the new rules, period. but i'll take advantage of them. why is everyone calling me L.E? i'm a nobody. ok, so i'm either some kind of big time shot caller, or a b in blue out for a hot collar and looking for that nice fat promotion! lol come on. you know i'm just a nobody trying to do something with his body that's fighting him every step of the way. srsly though

HIT, or my attempt at HIT is the Sh!!!t, lol.

so sad that some in this community have to live like this. it makes no fucking sense at all. The U.S. started the god damned fvcking Mr olympia and most of the top athletes come from the fvckin states... i tell ya it ain't right. only in the U.S. do we double think so hard.

Freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength, and war is peace. Everyone knows what we really are. Imperialists.

doesn't it actually make you proud! srsly -strongest and most ruthless nation on earth, B1tches!
    Marsoc likes this.

I was just busting your balls man you know this I hope lol. I don't like talking shit to anyone. I just thought I seen you ask about the one place then I seen another post that said you tried it. But the first post was days ago. Just wondered why you didn't get everything from one place rather multiple places i.e you wait longer and more work ya know

i'm fine with more work. hard work is my strongest suit. i got nothing else. no talent and no great intelligence. i'm in no rush because i got nothing but time.

my next cycle is FEB 2017. nice and slow is how research is, but it depends on the scale, or importance. i personally think i rushed things this time around. this isn't even planning. just PCT assistance and future resource collection

i'm fine with more work. hard work is my strongest suit. i got nothing else. no talent and no great intelligence. i'm in no rush because i got nothing but time.

my next cycle is FEB 2017. nice and slow is how research is, but it depends on the scale, or importance. i personally think i rushed things this time around. this isn't even planning. just PCT assistance and future resource collection
    There a difference between hard work and doing extra bullshit making things more difficult lol. I'm not sure what your about dude actually lol

well knowledge always comes at the cost of time and in this game one has to be willing to accept a margin of loss compared to the risk of potential gain, but i could have chosen convention to make things easier. like i said earlier though i'm not conventional and friends/people are not usually my go to when making a decision. and like i also said earlier: time is on my side.

well knowledge always comes at the cost of time and in this game one has to be willing to accept a margin of loss compared to the risk of potential gain, but i could have chosen convention to make things easier. like i said earlier though i'm not conventional and friends/people are not usually my go to when making a decision. and like i also said earlier: time is on my side.

Yes I understand that time isn't important for proper research etc. but doesn't have to do with gettnignall your stuff from one place that is good opposed to 20 different places your unsure about therefore opening the door for more risks. If your at risk..risk as in getting screwed etc. u may be untouchable lol who knows

well i've taken 3 risks.

one is through the usual lines of communication i have, so i'm fairly sure good things will happen.
    two was a real risk, but not for much.
    three, the place has excellent reviews.

i've taken some measures to keep myself safe. we'll see. I'm not worried, but i'm not untouchable either. nobody is. I'm willing to chalk all this up as a loss, but you know, i doubt i'll have too. if i did screw all this up ill just consider it a hard lesson learned. you arent the first to wag a finger at me there MARSOC. many have, but the only reason ive ever accomplished anything is because i listen to myself and a chosen few. you should stop asking me why i do things and start asking yourself why you do things.
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 10-04-2016 at 08:10 PM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I have used them in the past and had no problems.

yea, i've heard a lot of good about them. decision is made then.

Thread Information