ozzy27 is offline New Member

Testoviron Depot... help from veterans!

Hello,

I always browse around here when looking for infos, and you guys are the most reliable and knowledgeable forum around

I bought these Schering Testoviron Depot amps from a trusted source, but I couldn't find online some pics that match it. The box doesn't have expiration date, lot number or price on it. The amps has blue line, instead of the usual green one, without a dot. They are all equal in shape, the gear inside is thick and even in all ampoules.

I'm wondering if some expert users here have seen them before and could tell what they think about.

Thanks to anyone who would like to reply and help me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Testoviron Depot... help from veterans!-img_20161024_171215.jpg   Testoviron Depot... help from veterans!-img_20161024_171207.jpg   Testoviron Depot... help from veterans!-img_20161024_171236.jpg  

I am no expert on the subject but I do believe most pharm products would at least have an expiration date. Anyone else?

Blog Entries
    the amps themselves have an expiration date on them...isn't that good enough?

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    The amps are very odd looking, despite the expiration date. I can't find online any pics matching my amps! Hoping someone had seen some of these boys around

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    X2 ^^ They look fine to me, i'll ask AG to have a look at them for you.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    It's not what they normally look like where I buy them, at a pharmacy that is. Here are pictures of my 100mg amps.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I'm thinking the OP is good to go.
    The ones Tarmyg posted are made by German Remedies and are defo G2G. I'm thinking I saw some Scherings recently that were in the clamshell type packs the OP's are in. I'll look around and see you f I can remember where I saw them.
    Also, tarmyg's are the Testoviron that are a blend of prop and enanthate vs the Testoviron depots that are 250mg/ml enanthate?
    I've had the 250mg/ml enanthates and the prop/enanthate blend and both were G2G and came in boxes of 10 amps.
    Last edited by almostgone; 10-30-2016 at 12:56 AM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Awwwwww.... look at those babies!!! Pharma Test E./Prop hard to find here

Thanks to everyone who chimed in so far! I really appreciate it guys

In the meantime, i contacted Bayer Schering regarding my ampoules. They said that, after checking their registry, this product does not result sold on the portuguese market. They started an authentication process to see if they are legit on counterfeit. Keeping my fingers crossed...

Thread Information