Tovarasu is offline Junior Member

Mutant Pharma - BAC Water

Im wanna buy some BAC water for my next cycle and i found some bac water from mutant pharma - on local site im from E. Europe -. It has their package and label. What are the chances that this is just pure water ? I mean by logic and reason this is cheap and it shouldnt be counterfeited, but then again this is what UGLs do.
    Last edited by Tovarasu; 11-04-2016 at 01:22 AM.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Bac water is easy enough to get, why not just order it from a medical supply place.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Agree with jstone. If you can't source it for some reason but have access to distilled water, BA and syringe filters, make your own.
    Usually, bacteriostatic water isn't a problem to find.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Tovarasu is offline Junior Member
    Found it on a exclusive bac site but this was handier could have ordered it with my gear. But i dont wanna fuck up my pct guess, should be safer from there.
    BTW winter is almost here if i order it from abroad it will take some time to arrive, if it freezes while its getting shipped wont it loose its properties?
    Last edited by Tovarasu; 11-04-2016 at 01:39 AM.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    The Bac Water you got from Mutant is probably alright. It would be stupid as hell for anyone to sell fake Bac Water, as cheap as it is, that would compromise the integrity of their gear that would be mixed with it.

Thread Information