Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Thought's on pharmacom?

saucerking is offline Associate Member

Thought's on pharmacom?

Pharmacom looks like they are really good quality but I never tried them.

Anyone ever try their products?

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    couple ppl us them around here. not bad from what I have seen

johnnybaseball is offline New Member
    I was wondering about them too

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    A lot of people think that they are of very good quality. I'm sure there are plenty of fakes around. But my understanding is that if you order from a supplier who buys directly from the Pharmacom Lab you will be getting good gear.
    I just ordered some of their gear, so I hope that's right.
    Livinlean likes this.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There are a bunch of sites claiming to be authorized resellers which aren't. Before ordering I would hit up pharmacon's site as it has a section which allows you to type the name of the site you are looking to purchase from and they will tell you if the site is legit or not.
    gymffiti likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Livinlean View Post
    There are a bunch of sites claiming to be authorized resellers which aren't. Before ordering I would hit up pharmacon's site as it has a section which allows you to type the name of the site you are looking to purchase from and they will tell you if the site is legit or not.
    This ^^. I used there test and liked it, i also have there deca but i have not used it yet. They are a ugl remember so keep that in mind. They are all the same after a while.
    almostgone likes this.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have had the same experience as most it has been good, but like clarky said they're a ugl. I would recommend if anyone uses this source to use there factory store or one of there bigger resellers. I used to never see any problems pop up with pharmacom, but lately I have been seing more complaints.

Like clarky said remember they're just another ugl.
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    I have had the same experience as most it has been good, but like clarky said they're a ugl. I would recommend if anyone uses this source to use there factory store or one of there bigger resellers. I used to never see any problems pop up with pharmacom, but lately I have been seing more complaints.

Like clarky said remember they're just another ugl.
    Definitely becoming more known. I feel like ppl are asking alot about them at least.

I ordered some Pharmacom gear from a reputable source.(I hope) But it's been since freakin August 1 that I placed my order and paid for it! I saw where they picked my money up on the 3rd. Still haven't gotten anything saying my orders on its way. I will definitely let you guys know if I don't receive my goods.

Quote Originally Posted by Strongblood View Post
    I ordered some Pharmacom gear from a reputable source.(I hope) But it's been since freakin August 1 that I placed my order and paid for it! I saw where they picked my money up on the 3rd. Still haven't gotten anything saying my orders on its way. I will definitely let you guys know if I don't receive my goods.
    I would reach out though email. If u can. From what I know(site I know of) is pritty fast actually

Im not sure who you went through, but your order should have arrived by now. There T/A times are usually 10-12 days max.
    NACH3 and 73rr like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Have you emailed them... Like stated above?!

I agree w/jstone as they're real site has a T/A of 10/14(max and that's pushing it)

Fordman505 is offline New Member
    I'm assuming pharmacomstore is not what we're talking about?

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Been legit, so far

Shit came in a few times within about 2 weeks

No this source isn't Pharmacom store. From what I hear about them, they are spot on.
    I finally received my order, and the gear is great!
    73rr likes this.

No this source isn't Pharmacom store. From what I hear about them, they are spot on.
    I finally received my order, and the gear is great!
    You sbould love the hex, best tren ester. Its good to hear your products are good, I think some of the stuff I have been hearing is BS. I have heard some bad reviews lately, but I think its from competition.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    You sbould love the hex, best tren ester. Its good to hear your products are good, I think some of the stuff I have been hearing is BS. I have heard some bad reviews lately, but I think its from competition.
    I think its becoming a more known source.(if you us the right one) because of that there are going to be more scams and a**hole ppl.

Quote Originally Posted by 73rr View Post
    I think its becoming a more known source.(if you us the right one) because of that there are going to be more scams and a**hole ppl.
    Honestly, im surprised it took this long. They have been around for a little while with consistently solid reviews.
    73rr likes this.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ive used some pharamcom gear 3-4 months ago.
    It was Test Base (100mg/ml) in water (they have test base in oil too I believe)
    and it was the first time I tried test base. So while I don't have any other test base to compare it with, I can say that I was somewhat impressed by the product.
    However, unlike the winstrol depot I ran from another lab which was also water based, the test base would burn immediately when injected and tasted worse than any other AAS formulation I've had.
    So the test base obviously contained a lot of preservatives and solvents, but using the 10ml bottle (just got one 10ml to try out) I didn't encounter any problems. Most of my shots were sub q in the abdomen, but PIP wasn't that bad in quads f.ex.
    (Don't know how this compares to other test base products, but it was definitely much more preservatives than stanozolol preparations I've used to)
    Oh, and the particle size was very small, an insulin needle could be used without any clogging.

Other products i used from pharamcom at the same time was fluoxymesterone (brand name Halotestos) and it was very much alike some other labs 10mg Halotestin tablets I have. Used a very small amount of anastrozole from pharamcom as well, just enough to say that it lowered estrogen allright. (Water retention decreased within hours, which it usually does when i use some adex)

So, by my limited experience with pharamcom I'd say it seemed to be what it stated. But I have no idea how their other products are at this moment.
    And since I have never tried test base or test suspension before the only thing I can compare their test base to is water based stanozolol preparations in terms of PIP, amount of preservatives and particle size.
    (More PIP, almost burned in the tongue when tasted: felt a little like using the moonshine version of testosterones, and a very small particle size=Very fast acting, short half life)
    The effect of the test base as a steroid however was quite cool though, when test hits you that fast it does become a little different, but I wouldn't run a cycle with it, rather it was nice to use 1cc pre workout or sex or such.

I would use them again, but wouldn't pay more for their products than any other lab at this time.
    Last edited by DocToxin8; 09-14-2016 at 02:56 PM.

jolter604 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There pretty good i liked everything i used from them but that was 1 year ago

It's been a month since I started my blast using Pharmacom Tren Hex and Test Prop. I started out running 350mgs. of each pw. After the 3rd week I had to trim the Tren down! Now I'm running Test @ 350mgs. and Tren @175mgs. PW. with good results. Still getting great pumps. Will get BW done at 6weeks. Pharmacom seems to be great gear to me so far!
    jolter604 likes this.

ilift2addyears2m is offline New Member
    It's good over hyped in my opinion but ARL is definitely recommended

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by ilift2addyears2m View Post
    It's good over hyped in my opinion but ARL is definitely recommended

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    fucking hell your becoming a joke, rep pushing shit, ignore arl they are bad news
    Mr.BB and jolter604 like this.

KMaki is offline New Member
    This may be a silly question but why are multiple members looking for a source and not using the option to order straight from the Pharmacom store?
    Last edited by KMaki; 11-21-2016 at 04:19 AM.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Love pharmacom

Tried their

Deca
    Sustanon
    Test e
    Test cyp
    Tren E
    Wife used and labmaxed their anavar

Been using this UGL for 18 months now, i order from a UK based source and recieve my order in 24hours
    jolter604 likes this.

petemitchell30 is offline Associate Member

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by petemitchell30 View Post
    Me likes all the items from, pharmacom

Test c 250
    Anastrozole
    Clomid,
    Anavar .
    Obs likes this.

michael30 is offline Member
    There oxy 50 tested out at 37mg/ml and afew others tested either low or to high dosed. The over dosing wouldn't bother me much if everything was overdosed by 10-20% but it's not. So there seems to be alittle bit of an issue with quality control! Granted I'm basing this opinion off the limited amount of products tested at anaboliclab.com. to get a clear view of if there products are dosed correctly you would need a sample tested from each batch of each product over a period of time. * Just thought I would add I have personally used there test and mast blend with no issues*
    Last edited by michael30; 11-21-2016 at 10:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by michael30 View Post
    There oxy 50 tested out at 37mg/ml and afew others tested either low or to high dosed. The over dosing wouldn't bother me much if everything was overdosed by 10-20% but it's not. So there seems to be alittle bit of an issue with quality control! Granted I'm basing this opinion off the limited amount of products tested at anaboliclab.com. to get a clear view of if there products are dosed correctly you would need a sample tested from each batch of each product over a period of time. * Just thought I would add I have personally used there test and mast blend with no issues*
    All their yeast test in showed no presence of contaminates or bacteria

A few are underdosed by about 10mg,

The important ones like test anavar etc are at label and then some

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    All their yeast test in showed no presence of contaminates or bacteria

A few are underdosed by about 10mg,

The important ones like test anavar etc are at label and then some
    Agreed, there products for the most part seem to be decent/good. I've spoken to quite afew people that like them. But myself personally would use a different ugl due to price and the small issue with dosing(but mostly price) I'm not bashing them by any means. As stated I've used them.

Coffeehead is offline Associate Member
    My thoughts on Pharmacom are their products are legit - as also proven by anabolic lab results - but they cost a pretty penny in comparison to other sources out there.

I've used their tbol and var, and I'm about to give their Test-E 300 a go.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeehead View Post
    My thoughts on Pharmacom are their products are legit - as also proven by anabolic lab results - but they cost a pretty penny in comparison to other sources out there.

I've used their tbol and var, and I'm about to give their Test-E 300 a go.
    I'm just wondering like what is a bottle of test c 250 from other sources? 15$ cheaper?

I find peace of mind, in clean sterile guaranteed 7 days or less delivery.

Is rather pay the extra for peace of mind

I'm not experienced enough to answer this with certainty, but from my research I'm hearing there are far more cost efficient options out there that are just as reputable. I'm going to be ordering the 2nd half of my gear for my cycle from another UGL on black friday at a fraction of a cost. It was actually about $30 per bottle cheaper than PC, which runs their Test around $70-80, depending on which warehouse you get it from.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeehead View Post
    I'm not experienced enough to answer this with certainty, but from my research I'm hearing there are far more cost efficient options out there that are just as reputable. I'm going to be ordering the 2nd half of my gear for my cycle from another UGL on black friday at a fraction of a cost. It was actually about $30 per bottle cheaper than PC, which runs their Test around $70-80, depending on which warehouse you get it from.
    Test cyp. 250, test enat. 300 is $62 a bottle

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20161122_172236.png 
Views:	143 
Size:	104.7 KB 
ID:	166408

Thats the international warehouse ^

I go domestic to avoid seizure and quicker delivery. Made my order on Friday and it will be here in a few hours. Not bad IMO.

I'll pay a little extra per bottle for the quicker delivery and peace of mind, as you had alluded to.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    [QUOTE=Couchlockd;7235257]Test cyp. 250, test enat. 300 is $62 a bottle

The average price for UGL test e/c from a domestic source is $50-55 per vial.

When making bulk orders the average drops to $45 per vial.

Pharmacom is overpriced.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Their offering a nice promo for black friday.

[QUOTE=numbere;7235369]
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Test cyp. 250, test enat. 300 is $62 a bottle

The average price for UGL test e/c from a domestic source is $50-55 per vial.

When making bulk orders the average drops to $45 per vial.

Pharmacom is overpriced.
    I agree with the above statement. If you go international abottle of test e/c can be gotten for half the price of pharmacon's.

Pharmacoms International Store just had a Black Friday sale. Buy as much as you want and get that much again for free. I got a variety of Test, Nandrolone , and Tren in 10ml Vials and 10pack 1ml Ampules that averaged $24 each. That's the cheapest I have ever purchased anywhere!

mike198 is offline Associate Member
    I've been lurking here. Info has been helpful. Looking to get back on. I noticed there are 2 websites for pharmacom. I think it's pretty obvious which is the real one. Just want to verify that one can in fact order directly from pharmacom?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information