Sticka is offline New Member

Organic muscle brand

Hi guys, new here ive got some new test e 250 and deca 250 the vials are labeled Organic Muscle has anyone used this before the last stuff i got was lambo and havent seen these vials so im not sure it its legit any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Never heard of it..then again I'm new to this and never cycled...just seen what I seen browsing sites

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Never heard of it!

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Looks like yet another product aiming to appeal to the "Organic" individuals looking for the most natural goodness of the things they put into their body. "Pure and natural Testosterone developed with only the finest all natural ingredients!" "In fact it's drawn directly from organically grown Testicles of genetically perfect male specimen!"
    Ok, no more similes tonight.
    I haven't had any personal experience with this brand. If it looks nice and clean, about the only thing to do is pin it and see what happens. Their both long esters so it's going to take a few weeks before you can expect to see or feel any changes. Don't forget your AI. Good luck, Sticka!

MrBafner is offline New Member
    I've read and had lots of things that claim to be natural organic stuff. Even went to a naturpath for a few years and had all kinds of stuff that cost heaps of money. End result is rubbish, some stuff they gave me raised my blood pressure and cleaned out my wallet and that was about it.

Thread Information