Thread: Triumph Labs?

motogruntjohn is offline New Member

Triumph Labs?

Wondering if anyone has used Triumph Labs gear recently. I've tried finding reviews and could only find ones from years ago. I'm just getting back into the game, I had plenty of reliable sources when I was in the Army for 10 years, but I've been out 2 and am starting all over again. Unfortunately this has led to me being ripped off. Anyways, Triumph was recommended by my source, and since he's my only one I tried it out. I got NPP, Dbol and Test E. He sent me twice the dosage of Dbol I paid for, and the NPP is extremely painful so I am a little weary now. I will try and get some photos uploaded soon, but any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!Triumph Labs?-20170224_153244.jpg
    Last edited by motogruntjohn; 02-24-2017 at 02:34 PM.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Was the npp painful injecting or got painful after?

motogruntjohn is offline New Member
    got painful after. the Test wasn't painful, just the NPP. It has felt like I have a softball in my ass for the last 4 days

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah I am finishing up some gear like that myself it's from Newport. Won't use it again but it clears up after a 5 days or so. As long as it's not hot to the touch it's probably fine but it's often the result of high ba or poorly brewed gear.

Thread Information