Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Domestic for safety?

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Not complain but I have lived a pretty boring life compared to some of you .
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    Not complain but I have lived a pretty boring life compared to some of you .
    We all are boring as fuck compared to Guitarzan.

MegaMeatMan is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    We all are boring as fuck compared to Guitarzan.
    Boring life equates to less stress. I was in prison for 16 months. The anxiety I had EVERY DAY was over the top. Wave after wave....it wasn't the other inmates it was the guards and the fact my family was having to make it without me. Without a doubt toughest thing I've been through. Be glad you have lived well!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Obs, < <Samson> > and sv.elia like this.

waltr64 is offline Junior Member
    I've been ordering for quite a while and for speed go local for price international. Recently I have even found quality stuff coming from China. I had a package that came yesterday that got stuck in customs for over 2 months the company had already reshipped the product and I had my order in hand from the reshipment over a month ago then all the sudden without any notice a package shows up. I have read the chances are higher of you getting the postal inspector instead of the postman at the door if it stays in customs more than a week so I was a little freaked but it did not have the "Opened by Customs" tape on it and seemed in good condition. So I got some free stuff and not going to complain. There are some good articles on-line if you look up "controlled deliver" that will tell you what to look out for, basically unless you are ordering over 40 vials at a time they don't care. For something like T3 that is legal with a prescription I would not worry too much just get a legit brand and you should be go to to. Good luck.

hockeyguy is offline Associate Member
    Great thread! Been running cycles for 10 years now. Going on 41yrs old and looking to order from somewhere so I can do my own home brew. Been many years since I ordered from a source so it's interesting to hear all this info.

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlock View Post
    If it is going to be a controlled delivery you are walking into a lions den.

Coming to you house, no paper trail, and you can say I never ordered this shit and choose not to accept
    you saved me the trouble of the same reply.

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post

If a problem ever arises immediately call a lawyer and dont say a word to the cops, they are your enemy in an investigation.

If you are wise you will never sign for a pack.
    Another brother is taking the words right out of my mouth.

ask any asshole who ever got pinched for DWI who thought he was helping himself by telling the cops "I only had two beers".

You aint smarter than the cops at their game. you cant talk your way out of it. they aint your friend.

"we aint interested in you, we want the guy you get it from" BULLSHIT!

They want both of you.

Never a word. Make it known loud and clear to all you have a lawyer and you aint saying shit without him. Dont even admit its wednesday night at 10pm and its raining.

Then they try the old trick "Sign this statement admitting ownership of it, or we arrest your wife/girlfriend/mother/dog too." Dont fall for it. The D.A. will decline prosecution on the family by nightfall. The judge wont entertain charging the whole family. He'll see you called their bluff, and probably hold it against the prosecutor for not being savvy enough to get you some otherway that worked.
    Last edited by C27H40O3; 01-16-2020 at 12:45 AM.
    Obs and Chark like this.

JohnnyBreeze is offline Junior Member
    With a PO box, you still have to give all of your contact and personal information to sign up. If you use a fake ID, name, or address to do that, you have just committed mail fraud, which is a felony. So if you order more than "personal use" and they want to come after you instead of just sending you a seizure letter, you are in much more trouble than if you just used your personal address.

I've received three seizure letters at the same address in a span of about 1.5-2 years. Those letters are now being used by some third grader in their recycled paper notebook. I always recycle, it's good for the environment.

teejey is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C27H40O3 View Post
    Another brother is taking the words right out of my mouth.

ask any asshole who ever got pinched for DWI who thought he was helping himself by telling the cops "I only had two beers".

You aint smarter than the cops at their game. you cant talk your way out of it. they aint your friend.

"we aint interested in you, we want the guy you get it from" BULLSHIT!

They want both of you.

Never a word. Make it known loud and clear to all you have a lawyer and you aint saying shit without him. Dont even admit its wednesday night at 10pm and its raining.

Then they try the old trick "Sign this statement admitting ownership of it, or we arrest your wife/girlfriend/mother/dog too." Dont fall for it. The D.A. will decline prosecution on the family by nightfall. The judge wont entertain charging the whole family. He'll see you called their bluff, and probably hold it against the prosecutor for not being savvy enough to get you some otherway that worked.
    My girl would roll over so fast if they put the cuffs on her.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Super User 4 is offline Associate Member
    I always go domestic and never had a problem with my source.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information