mrsupps is offline New Member

elixr meds ..opinions please on there suspension

I have used there test c and e and prob all seems to be decent however i am running suspension and a little dubious because of how smooth the injection is. I know it's water based but i was led to believe i would have some soreness and with this i feel nothing .Has anyone else used it and if so how do you rate it

Blog Entries
    it is supposed to be at least somewhat painful...ill ask you this do you feel anything(energy,labido) after you inject ?...no,ive never used elixr meds...

mrsupps is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    it is supposed to be at least somewhat painful...ill ask you this do you feel anything(energy,labido) after you inject ?...no,ive never used elixr meds...
    IV been asking myself that question ,my libido is up anyway i would say due to the var but I'm definitely not feeling anything like i expected.I'm even running each shot before i train as i have heard this is the best way to run it.
    Unfortunately the test kits do not test for suspension all they will show is if there is test in there .I decided to Inject into my quad today to see if it was noticeable and i got a slight dead leg for 5 mins tops

Swiss-uk is offline New Member
    I'm running there test e as a first cycle, 1 week in. I feel great 48 hours after injecting, boost in confidence and libido goes up so must be something in there but nothing to compare too.

Thread Information