MTheoryFreak is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries

Hope I made the right decision.

I took a plunge 2 days ago and order 6 vials of test c. I used a well know source but I went with their domestic site. This will be my first cycle and my first attempt at an online ugl purchase. Now, the hard part, the wait. I hope I didn't get totally ripped off and I hope I get good test. This is such a gamble. No one wants to help with sources, which I understand. I go online and research. Such mixed reviews. This site is great. No this site is a scam. So now I sit and wait hoping I didn't lose 480 dollars. There should be an easier way to do this.

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    Well there is a easier way....... and I mean no disrespect to don't take it that way, and of course I don't no ur situation. Personally I have my GP on board and pay 42 dollars using goodrx as many members do.....done deal!
    HCG , ADC, 20 bucks for 5000 Iu,s. anastrozole I run throw my insurance, ok this one I have to save up for every 10 weeks...... it's like a 1.47 for 10mgs

The test is Watson from Walgreens 200mg 10 ml

MTheoryFreak is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bullshark99 View Post
    Well there is a easier way....... and I mean no disrespect to don't take it that way, and of course I don't no ur situation. Personally I have my GP on board and pay 42 dollars using goodrx as many members do.....done deal!
    HCG, ADC, 20 bucks for 5000 Iu,s. anastrozole I run throw my insurance, ok this one I have to save up for every 10 weeks...... it's like a 1.47 for 10mgs
    I am on TRT. Prescribed 100 per week. Just looking to add a blast. Never have before.

Sorry bro, didn't no your deal... should be fine what ur doing

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MTheoryFreak
    I took a plunge 2 days ago and order 6 vials of test c. I used a well know source but I went with their domestic site. This will be my first cycle and my first attempt at an online ugl purchase. Now, the hard part, the wait. I hope I didn't get totally ripped off and I hope I get good test. This is such a gamble. No one wants to help with sources, which I understand. I go online and research. Such mixed reviews. This site is great. No this site is a scam. So now I sit and wait hoping I didn't lose 480 dollars. There should be an easier way to do this.
    Hello TheoryFreak. You have over 100 posts now. If you find a source you're not sure about, just ask about it. It's a good chance someone on here can tell you if it's good or not. Good luck with your order.

Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    What lab? If its who i think it is you should be good to go. I'm assuming based on some of the info you gave in your post its who i think it is but could be wrong thats the only reason i asked what lab

AnabolikMaster is offline New Member
    think I know which lab u ordered from... looks good OP

Thread Information