MattyMic333 is offline New Member

Primo Manufacturer?

Hey all, I just bought 3 10ml vials of Primo allegedly distributed by West-Ward Pharmaceuticals. I know that West-Ward is a totally legit, American manufacturer, but a quick scan through their website does NOT list Primo (or Rimobolan or Methenolone Enanthate ) as one of their products. My question is this: Have I been duped?? Or, am I missing something?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    This sounds like something you should've checked prior to ordering.But it doesn't mean they don't have another company making certain compounds for them.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Usually only way to know is by pinning it and doing BW to see how it's dosed!

Btw - running Primo is expensive regardless - your gonna need lots of vials(what dose were you gonna run)?? It also needs to be ran for 16-20wks and the longer the duration of a cycle the harder it is to recover! Just an FYI regarding cycle duration and recovery!

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    As far as I know bayer is the only pharmaceutical company producing primobolan . Like nach said you need a lot of primo for a good run.

MattyMic333 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Usually only way to know is by pinning it and doing BW to see how it's dosed!

Btw - running Primo is expensive regardless - your gonna need lots of vials(what dose were you gonna run)?? It also needs to be ran for 16-20wks and the longer the duration of a cycle the harder it is to recover! Just an FYI regarding cycle duration and recovery!
    Thanks! I'm doing 300/400wk (EOD) for 9 weeks stacked with oral winny (50mg/ed) and a bit of test (250/mg/wk). I have access to more of this stuff, but before I buy it I really want to make sure that I'm using that I think I'm using and not something else. I suppose I'll do the hard training, clean eating, cardio for the next 5 weeks and see where things stand after then before deciding to buy more and finish the cycle with Primo. Ideally, if all of this turns out to be what I hope it is, I will run the cycle of Primo for 15 weeks with the winny at weeks 3-6 and then from weeks 11-15. I really appreciate your feedback.
    UPDATE: For what it's worth, it passes the "medicinal Cherry-like" taste test.
    Last edited by MattyMic333; 04-05-2017 at 07:01 PM.

Thread Information