Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Nephets

Thread: Man oh Man, I'm so confused........

false_shuffle is offline New Member

Man oh Man, I'm so confused........

I'm still kind of a "newbie" and recently gotten used to browsing NG (popular product site).. But there are so many brands... I'm doing lots and lots of research, but Jesus. How do I know what brands to purchase? Blood works isn't really going to work for me. I've already got TRT by prescription so I'm not worried about that. But what about Primo and EQ, etc. I don't think you can really blood test for that. There is of course RoidTest, but the colors for the testing are soooooo similar, that's not a perfect option either - and it's expensive. Literally every single brand I have researched has both positive and negative reviews. This is driving me crazy and it's very frustrating. On top of that , we aren't supposed to ask for sources! This seems like an endless loop!!! I'd rather not make my own stuff, but jesus this is a lot of headache. Then if I make my own stuff, I have to worry about the powder being legitimate. Does anyone have any brands or sources that are 100% solid? Please pvt message me if you need to do so.

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    I'd be very cautious of anyone contacting you with a source at this point as it may be a scam. Your best route is not a short one. Stick around. Learn about gear until you can teach someone else about the topic. Check into the diet section. Visit the training section. Make friends. Earn their trust.
    james380 likes this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Go to the revies sites. Just pick one at the top. Simple as that. What else could u do?. Unless u go to the pharm yourself, there is always risk. And it changes from week to week. A good source could get fake ingredients and this loop never ends.
    Personally i try to stick to known brands like organon and bayer f.i. My favourite ug is British Dragon and they gave me the best trip ever with their tri-tren once.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by false_shuffle View Post
    I'm still kind of a "newbie" and recently gotten used to browsing NG (popular product site).. But there are so many brands... I'm doing lots and lots of research, but Jesus. How do I know what brands to purchase? Blood works isn't really going to work for me. I've already got TRT by prescription so I'm not worried about that. But what about Primo and EQ, etc. I don't think you can really blood test for that. There is of course RoidTest, but the colors for the testing are soooooo similar, that's not a perfect option either - and it's expensive. Literally every single brand I have researched has both positive and negative reviews. This is driving me crazy and it's very frustrating. On top of that , we aren't supposed to ask for sources! This seems like an endless loop!!! I'd rather not make my own stuff, but jesus this is a lot of headache. Then if I make my own stuff, I have to worry about the powder being legitimate. Does anyone have any brands or sources that are 100% solid? Please pvt message me if you need to do so.
    I don't like EQ, so no comment. For the primo, I feel Bayer is the way to go if you can trust your source. Anytime you can source legit pharma in whatever you are looking for, it's hard to go wrong.
    Don't get me wrong, there are some good UGLs that are well established, but they are far outnumbered by a homebrewer gone greedy/out to make a $ at other's expense.
    How long have you been on TRT? Have you tried just upping your test in between labs? That can make a big difference with just a small increase in your dosage and minimal worries about health issues. Just a thought.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

false_shuffle is offline New Member
    I've been on TRT about 1 year. Never upped the dosage above 200mg. I think I'd rather try some other compounds with fewer side effects at larger doses. Like EQ and Primo. No estrogen conversion, etc. Also - then I simply don't need to worry about finding Test. I can simply stick with my prescribed TRT and not have to worry about that portion of it. (if I increase dosage I'll run out too soon and won't be able to get refilled)

michael30 is offline Member
    Op you talked about a certain site and not knowing what brand to use. If you use that site you need to stick to Alpha pharma healthcare, or pharmacom. If you use any other brand you run the risk of not getting excately what your ordered. Hope this helps.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by false_shuffle View Post
    I've been on TRT about 1 year. Never upped the dosage above 200mg. I think I'd rather try some other compounds with fewer side effects at larger doses. Like EQ and Primo. No estrogen conversion, etc. Also - then I simply don't need to worry about finding Test. I can simply stick with my prescribed TRT and not have to worry about that portion of it. (if I increase dosage I'll run out too soon and won't be able to get refilled)
    those compounds are useless imho...well not primo but you have to take like 800mg to 1g to see any results(if you can afford it then it would be a nice addition)...since your worried about aromatization then I suggest an oral like anavar or t-bol both no conversion...

Thread Information